Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Madonna Reached Out to Gaga About Performing Together

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

I don't think Madonna hates Gaga... She's thrown insults GaGa's way just to gain attention and press. It's just for media attention. I think in reality, Madonna likes Gaga. Why would she wanna perform with her otherwise!? And you people saying she would get her on stage and insult her are just letting your imaginations run wild.. Its silly. I wish they could do it. It would be an amazing performance

:clap: I don't think she truly hates her either. She's complimented her MANY times. She just knows how to work the media to her advantage, she's been going it for years.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's face it, the only reason Madonna wants GaGa to performer with her, is because Madonna is DEPENDENT on GaGa for relevance. Let's look at the past two years in Madonna's career, these are the only times she had a massive amount of attention:

1. When Born This Way was released and it sounded like Express Yourself

2. When she called Lady GaGa reductive

3. The Superbowl

4. When she sang the EY/BTW/SNM mashup

With the exception of the Superbowl, nobody is talking about Madonna unless it's in relation to GaGa. She's probably just hoping that performing with her will have the same effect.

HybridWarhol

She's going to do it.

She'd be crazy not to.

You do realize the concert Madonna asked Gaga to show up at happened weeks ago. Gaga doesn't have time now until her next break, where she'll likely be spending time working on ARTPOP. I doubt Gaga would want to do it after all the **** Madonna put her through anyway.

I wonder how Madonna is going to turn this into some kind of passive aggressive stunt at her show now that Gaga "declined" (even though it's physically impossible for her to be there).

This. :dies:

Let's face it, the only reason Madonna wants GaGa to performer with her, is because Madonna is DEPENDENT on GaGa for relevance. Let's look at the past two years in Madonna's career, these are the only times she had a massive amount of attention:

3. The Superbowl

With the exception of the Superbowl, nobody is talking about Madonna unless it's in relation to GaGa. She's probably just hoping that performing with her will have the same effect.

:clap: :tea:

I doubt Gaga would want to do it after all the **** Madonna put her through anyway.

I'm sure she has mixed feelings about it.

Alcina Dimitrescu

3. The Superbowl

And the nipple thing to a lesser extent. But yeah, this

3. The Superbowl

hydrangeagate disagree. Pusy Riot disagree.France's National Front disagree

Queen Gloria

Oh please, how desperate can she get? First she trashes her, now she wants to clean up their relationship for the public. You burned that bridge Madonna!

JoseLittleMonster

:omg: I didn't expect that! so excited

what are they going to perform? EY/BTW :creepflop:

does no one else think she did this because she, idk, likes gaga?? crazy thought i know :crazy:

I'd like to think they like each, tbh :sweat: Madonna is one of Gaga's idols. And the two of them on stage are enough to make the show implode :lolgaga:.

I honestly think it would be amazing and they'll be getting dat promo :nacho:.

I am seriously disgusted with this :wtf:. The thought of her wrinkled b---hy annoying insulting face and personality, asking Gaga after what she has done :wtf:.

Mister G

I see nothing good coming out of this possible collaboration on stage together. I feel like Madonna at this point would only be doing it for attention as opposed to other artists that actually wanted to do it for the artistic approach. Madonna is a legend yes, but at the rate she's going she'll do anything to keep her head above water and I say that as a die hard fan of hers.

In that saying, I do not approve of a duet together.

Archived