Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Do Albums Matter Anymore?

Sechito

Featured Posts

In a recent interview with Billboard, Taylor Swift said: ''We’re running really fast toward a singles industry, but you got to believe in something. I still believe that albums are important.'' 

What do you think? Do you prefer albums or singles? Do albums still matter?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Taylor sold 1 million pure copies of Lover this year. :party:

obvs she would, its taylor swift, she deserves it!

not a french fry

Yes albums still matter:koons: 

social experiment gone wrong

Just now, Bambino said:

Yes, but not according to Paulina Rubio who decided to only release singles for now :giveup:

who

Daylight Jokers

They matter. It would be sad if albums  would be treated as a thing of the past soon. I love concept albums and artists wouldn't be able to do that if releasing albums don't matter anymore.

1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

They matter. It would be sad if albums  would be treated as a thing of the past soon. I love concept albums and artists wouldn't be able to do that if releasing albums don't matter anymore.

true, i dont want the new generation to grow up where artists dont have eras or albums anymore tbh

Glamourpuss

Releasing random singles didn't work for Katy Perry and it isn't really working for Ava Max. Their fans keep asking where the album is.  

I love a solid body of work and a cohesive album. It just wouldn't feel right to be given random songs with no proper album release. :noparty:

Archived