Gaga might Perform "I'll Never Love Again" at the GRAMMYs

fAIkout

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, funkyhaus said:

All this says to me is no LG6 til summer 2020 :toofunny:

An ATRL insider (Mr. S) who has been accurate about almost everything has already stated no LG6 until Q2 2020. We know Gaga though, that could very well be pushed back even longer.  We should just accept that it's not coming until at least Summer 2020, May at the very earliest.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Red said:

Why on Earth would she do this when ARUTW is the nominated song? 

I expect her to do what she did in 2018, she would do a piano performance. Maybe a bit of INLA and then ARUTW

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Imagine Gaga performing Heal Me or Why Did You Do That? dressed as Ally @ Grammys 2020.

That would be iconic :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Imagine Gaga performing Heal Me or Why Did You Do That? dressed as Ally @ Grammys 2020.

That would be iconic :nooo:

That won't happen

derpmonster

If this happens, she'll get the GP's attention again. They'll live for a live performance (done well) of that song. She better be rehearsing for months. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

If she does do this I think it's really sweet of her because fans and GP have been begging for a performance of ARUTW or INLA 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Buddy said:

An ATRL insider (Mr. S) who has been accurate about almost everything has already stated no LG6 until Q2 2020. We know Gaga though, that could very well be pushed back even longer.  We should just accept that it's not coming until at least Summer 2020, May at the very earliest.

He also teased her releasing last spring...

And Rihanna in 2019 so...

EDIT: From what I've witnessed (.mp3), is Mr.S is most accurate when he makes claims very shortly before the actual release. For example, he knew about Beyonce's doc and live album and mentioned it a few weeks before. He knew and announced Taylor's singles and info shortly before it was released. I highly, highly doubt he has any accurate info on Gaga several months out. 

54 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

If this happens, she'll get the GP's attention again. They'll live for a live performance (done well) of that song. She better be rehearsing for months. 

big body bes yes GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

I'm conflicted...I actually hope she doesn't perform any ASIB at The Grammys. 2020 is a new year! Let the GP miss her a little longer so the palates cleansed for new projects/LG6. I feel it'd be weird to pull on the memories of the ASIB  juggernaut like that a year on. For what? Gaga Grammy performances are center-piece proclamations, not low-key sets that close out shows.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Gagadonna

My dream performance would be a ASIB medley

- Music to my eyes 

- Always Remember 

- Is That Alright

- I'll Never Love Again 

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

Music to my eyes 

This would need Bradley and I doubt he'll ever sing live again. Plus it's not even a popular non main song from the movie. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

9:00 is the big ratings slot. They never have big names like this at the end. The end is for the old rock/country acts.

Archived