đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Are there any "Looking" fans here?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

I just watched both seasons and the movie this weekend for the second time around and I love it so much. The acting, the script, the cinematography is so good, and there's all kinds of gay men in the show, not only the classic stereotypical ones. Sad HBO cancelled it so soon.

Does anyone have any tips on other shows or movies similar to Looking?

tumblr_oaw86sWztW1rnnrpxo1_500.gifv

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

so sad it ended but the movie tied everything up perfectly. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

herassisfamous

I thought this was gonna be like GGD members looking to.. you know and I jumped on the thread lol I'm a mess. But I've actually been looking for a tv show like this for a while and so happy that I saw this. Am gonna start & binge watch it right now.

All we need is love

not Chromatica

Watch Queer as Folk, if for no other reason, just to fill the void. QaF is a bit more over the top but it's 5 seasons long and it you really feel immersed in the characters' lives.

ItWasntLaauv

I wanted to like it so bad, but Jonathan Groff’s character was beyond idiotic for the entire show and honestly made it kinda hard to watch. The movie was nice though.:popcorn:

ProdigyARTPOP

Yes, my all time favorite LGBTQ show,

also because it’s based in SF & I love SF.

I’ve watched it three different times 

MonsterJay
36 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

I thought this thread was going to be about this at the first glance: 

3166501_5.jpg

Bish same tho :laughga:

our minds are corrupt lol

47 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

I thought this thread was going to be about this at the first glance: 

3166501_5.jpg

You beat me to it. I was sure this was gonna be a closed thread by the time i got here. 

IllusionLover

I remember I watched it a couple of years ago and I watch the movie every now and then. I really loved both, but the final episode made me hate the second season, thanks God the movie fixed that.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ProdigyARTPOP

My favorite episode has to be when Ritchie and Patrick spend the day together and go visit the astronomy building. It’s such a cute  episode, and when he’s singing Oye Mi Amor by Mana, it reminds me so much of 2016, because I had just graduated high school, I was planning to go to school in SF  and it was the first time i’d watched the series so it just melted me. Strangely after that episode, Oye Mi Amor followed me around that year. It was my jam

Anderson123

I've only watched the first season but saw that it's on HBO Go, I should rewatch it, it's a short TV show. 

You should definitely check out Queer as Folk. 

Archived