đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga shy and uncomfortable in old interview

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I don't know how to time stamp but it's 2:53 onwards when he asks to touch her. She looks so vulnerable and awkward with the way she's wringing her hands around the mic. You can tell she feels uncomfortable and can't wait for the interview to be over. 

Knowing what we know now about what she's been through I feel like her body language speaks volumes and it's a little bit sad. 

You can see how different she was compared to now. She's evolved into a confident and fearless legend. :heart:

Edonis

I don't think she was shy or uncomfortable around him, she was just playing that sort of soft-spoken, quirky character at the time. She's met Scott Mills prior at this point and they kind of had a joking relationship together. 

I think it's fascinating how much she has  changed though! And how her voice changes so much depending on the era or interviewer. She really is a chameleon of design in social settings! 

Lord Temptation

And that was the last time she was ever at or even nominated at the Brits.

She obviously pi$$ed him off real good :fthis:

Catnikko

she was like this often in interviews then, I think it was on purpose, like the Jonathan Ross show aswell

Actual patient

She is so strong, god where does she get that from. She was even able to get back just to answer no! girll

but its strange shes def. so insecure, but so sure of herself and powerful

eh ha mind

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

And that was the last time she was ever at or even nominated at the Brits.

She obviously pi$$ed him off real good :fthis:

He's just one of the hosts of radio 1. I doubt he'd have a say in it and he interviewed her at a later time when she performed at Radio one's big weekend so I don't think he held a grudge.  :)

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

she was like this often in interviews then, I think it was on purpose, like the Jonathan Ross show aswell

I agree that she was like this often but you could tell that she was a lot shyer back then. She's so much more confident now compared to how she was back then.  

Lord Temptation
5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

He's just one of the hosts of radio 1. I doubt he'd have a say in it and he interviewed her at a later time when she performed at Radio one's big weekend so I don't think he held a grudge.  :)

And I made a mistake in saying she was not nominated after 2010, when in fact she was nominated in 2012 and 2014 for Best International Female!

Glamourpuss
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

And I made a mistake in saying she was not nominated after 2010, when in fact she was nominated in 2012 and 2014 for Best International Female!

I didn't know that, or maybe I forgot.

It still disappoints me though that she's never been back to perform or collect awards but the Brits hasn't been good for over a decade so it's probably for the best. 

Suspiria

I mean she touches him multiple times throughout the interview... he said it jokingly and definitely wasn't in the wrong.

It's a cute interview. And this look was incredible.

Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I didn't know that, or maybe I forgot.

It still disappoints me though that she's never been back to perform or collect awards but the Brits hasn't been good for over a decade so it's probably for the best. 

Sadly, the era of outstanding award ceremonies with relevant artists celebrating GOOD OR GREAT music is over, now that Instagram influencers and make up vloggers get a free pass on the red carpet.

Archived