Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Grudge (2020) - Red Band Trailer

Doot

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv
59 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Why does this feel more like Evil Dead than a Grudge movie... :gum:

I think it either has one of the same directors or producers from the evil dead reboot if I’m not mistaken. :enigma:

mucinex
58 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Why does this feel more like Evil Dead than a Grudge movie... :gum:

Exactly. At first it seemed interesting that the trailer appeared like it wasn't just going to be an average remake, but a reimagining instead, but by the time it was over it had me questioning what this has to do with the grudge at all :triggered:

LateToCult

The Grudge scared the sh*t out of me when I was little. One of the few movies I’m genuinely terrified of watching again. Even if it’s not as scary anymore because I’m older.  :selena:

I’m too scared to even watch the trailer because I’m alone rn. :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I think it either has one of the same directors or producers from the evil dead reboot if I’m not mistaken. :enigma:

Sam Raimi. 

1 hour ago, Matt Amor said:

Exactly. At first it seemed interesting that the trailer appeared like it wasn't just going to be an average remake, but a reimagining instead, but by the time it was over it had me questioning what this has to do with the grudge at all :triggered:

It takes place at the same time as the 2004 movie. The curse follows a cop home from Japan and curses an American household. 

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

It takes place at the same time as the 2004 movie. The curse follows a cop home from Japan and curses an American household. 

Ain’t this similar to the grudge 2? :spin:

Abramovic

I have to say I don’t like Sam Raimi‘s style. He‘s a way to brutal and it always lacks atmosphere. It has no grudge/ju on vibe at all :madge:

14 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Ain’t this similar to the grudge 2? :spin:

Yes but we don't speak of that movie :messga:

FRANK1991

*me skipping to the shower scene

John Cho showering is hot

*cuts it off before the hand appears

:lmao:

the comments

The Grudge Remake: Kumar's Revenge

Harold and Kumar: Go to the Grudge

:rip:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

aaron l
4 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

I have to say I don’t like Sam Raimi‘s style. He‘s a way to brutal and it always lacks atmosphere. It has no grudge/ju on vibe at all :madge:

Weird, I totally feel the opposite. I think he sets the tone super well. Especially if you take a look at his filmography. Most in which he is just a producer, but overlooked films such as The Messengers, The Boogeyman, & even 30 Days of Night nail atmospheric horror. Drag Me To Hell in which he produced & directed is his work at its prime, which is creepy & campy, just like his most beloved work in The Evil Dead world.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived