Modern Ecstasy2

Isn’t he already engaged again? Dude stop. :awkney:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Why would her PR team give this to the tabloids? Like what is interesting or juicy about them talking but just as friends? It's not like the GP cares about THEM as a couple, the only people that even know who he is are LM. 

Unless this came from his side, but again why?

Yep. They’re bringing this up for some reason...:saladga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

KillerMonster

Carino is such a great guy, he truely loved Gaga and treated her and little monsters with respect. :heart: I would love for them to get back together, but being just friends would be great aswel.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

KillerMonster
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasty said:

Isn’t he already engaged again? Dude stop. :awkney:

No. That “ring” picture was him showing off his daughters ring. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Diamond heart99

If I had to guess - simply to establish there are no hard feelings. He’s still a big shot at CAA - she’s still a client there. Seems like business to me. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SharkmanthaC

Me coming to this thread: Ugh, Gaga no please don’t. 

Reading the OP: oh US Weekly. They just needed some more page hits and made up some story again. 

she/her/hers

Bonkers

that makes no sense according to my sources at Netflix. I didn't want to have to tell you, but I guess now I have no choice.  :enigma:

Gaga is marrying Bradley Cooper on Christmas Eve because they're both tacky.  On New Years Day, she's going to release her new album:  Stefani Cooper  

And there is going to be at least one dis track against GGD including mentions of specific messy hoes.

So far my source has gotten everything wrong because they "made it up" and also they "don't exist" but I think this time it's going to be real.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

little legend
37 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Why would her PR team give this to the tabloids? Like what is interesting or juicy about them talking but just as friends? It's not like the GP cares about THEM as a couple, the only people that even know who he is are LM. 

Unless this came from his side, but again why?

Why? Cause the GP will think that she is cheating on Bradley. :cryga:And the GP obviously cares about BradGa 

6 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Carino is such a great guy, he truely loved Gaga and treated her and little monsters with respect. :heart: I would love for them to get back together, but being just friends would be great aswel.

I agree with what you said 100%, he seemed like a great guy and imho I think he is very attractive.   

JustYouandI
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Me coming to this thread: Ugh, Gaga no please don’t. 

Reading the OP: oh US Weekly. They just needed some more page hits and made up some story again. 

I mean US Magazine is relatively serious. They aren't close to People Magazine trustworthy level but they aren't Page Six either. 

It sounds like something too random for them to come up with, someone had feed them some info 

Madling

Oh my lord. I am not able for the drama it would bring. She deserves true love and its her business who she chooses but... :fail:

But US Weekly is bullish!t anyway and he has a girlfriend who he posted a picture of not that long ago so I think it's OK... 

JustYouandI
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

Why? Cause the GP will think that she is cheating on Bradley. And the GP obviously cares about BradGa 

BradGa? How could they think she is cheating on someone she is not with. Surely the GP may idolize them as a couple but I don't think anyone besides some stans actually think that they are together after all this months.  

Like why is relevant to the GP to they that are even talking at all.

Archived