Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B covers Vogue

Featured Posts

Cardi B recently covered the Vogue "family values" issue for January 2020, I have seen some people respond quite negatively towards this. Some are saying this is a new low for them even worse than when Kim K and Britney were on the covers. Thoughts ? 

Zander

No issue with her on the cover it’s just that the whole photo shoot is so meh and doesn’t feel like a Vogue cover, not to mention her facial expressions make it look like she’s uncomfortable to. 

She looks pretty and I don't see why she shouldn't be on it :shrug: 

I wish it was a little more exciting visually though. I get it's meant to be simple and unfiltered but at the end of the day it's a head on picture and a pretty dress, there isn't much that screams "cover of vogue" to me.  Vogue is a fashion magazine and not just an entertainment one, it feel like it needs a little more of something.

JusKeepBreathin

She looks great. Cardio B is one of the top 5 most streamed female artists of 2019. She deserves to be there. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Glamourpuss

She looks like somebody dumped a random baby in her lap and she doesn't know what to do with it. 

10 minutes ago, Bear said:

She looks pretty and I don't see why she shouldn't be on it :shrug: 

I wish it was a little more exciting visually though. I get it's meant to be simple and unfiltered but at the end of the day it's a head on picture and a pretty dress, there isn't much that screams "cover of vogue" to me.  Vogue is a fashion magazine and not just an entertainment one, it feel like it needs a little more of something.

Exactly ! I'm not too sure about her music as I've only ever really heard one song, but she's become a major fashion icon this past year being at Chanel at PFW and being embraced by major designers.

xoxo Craig

That being said, I'm not sure I like this :selena:  She doesn't look that thrilled to be there, and there is not much happening in the photo. She looks different too... 

Was definitely hoping for a more elaborate picture 

End Racism Now

eh vogue has gone downhill in both photography and editorial this past decade. 

i wonder how Anna Wintour’s replacement will shake things up after her retirement 

this photo is so awkward, the pose, the face, the leg, the way she carries the child.. the centering with the words… omg it's that bad, in my opinion. Down to earth, no filters, simple is all nice but this just looks random in a bad way

Archived