Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Video shows a child dying in Border Patrol custody

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

This is really sad. They diagnosed him with a flu and instead of taking him to a hospital they kept him locked in his cell until he died. This notion that undocumented children are treated as if they're some serial killers that can't leave the prison even if they're sick is really inhumane. I don't care if his parents crossed the border illegally, at least provide basic human rights care to the children. Trump administration really has blood on their hands.

Edited by Chickens in Malibu
  • Sad 16

RahrahWitch

I can't bring myself to watch the video but that is just disgraceful, My heart goes out to his family.

• Like 2

nenhures

ICE is full of animals, man. Every single person who works for them and/or supports their existence is complicit in every single death that occurs and physical and psychological damage that is being done to innocents and I sure as hell hope they are held accountable for their crimes someday.

My condolences to the family and may that kid rest in peace.

Edited by nenhures
i waste away for fun
  • Like 6

Economy
6 minutes ago, Knife said:

I'm not watching that.

**** Donald Trump and his ICE goons. 

As much as I hate Trump... Hasn't the US always treated illegals crossing south of the border harshly tho way before Trump became president? 

• Like 1

FlopSlurper
19 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

treated as if they're some serial killers that can't leave the prison even if they're sick

Even serial killers receive medical attention 

itzgaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 4

PartySick

Saw this when it was trending on Twitter. This is Trump's real legacy, I believe.

The impeachment, the unprecedented way he and his family act, the failure of congress to hold him accountable for the dozens of crimes he's committed as president, the 2016 election itself, the social implications of the MAGA movement, it'll all fall by the wayside when future historians and students look back to the 45th president to see children dying in his concentration camps.

We've been unfair to immigrants for decades but this is vile. Not only to let it happen but for ICE to say "we checked on him every hour", conveniently when the camera cuts out at 1am and comes back at 5am with him laying on the floor in the same position. Somebody needs to go to prison.

I'm a person and the person that I am can change 🥀
  • Like 2

Newpolitics

what the ****

do the U.S Government gave no care about the negligent treatment of the child? :saladga:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

PartySick
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Even serial killers receive medical attention 

Especially for something as simple as the flu.

He's a 16 year old boy, they're pretty durable. Give him something to bring the fever down and put him in the hospital with fluids and he' be fine.

But no, lock him in a stone box and lie about letting him die on the floor.

I'm a person and the person that I am can change 🥀
  • Sad 1

Borisapillar
15 minutes ago, Economy said:

As much as I hate Trump... Hasn't the US always treated illegals crossing south of the border harshly tho way before Trump became president? 

Six children have died there since he took office.

Edited by Borisapillar

JusKeepBreathin

It's so terrible. We were once the beacon of light. 

I'm not a very religious person, but I grew up very religious. 

Anyways, I found this while researching homosexuality in the Bible.

According to the prophet Ezekiel, the real "guilt" of the Sodomites was the fact that, although they had "pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease," they "did not aid the poor and needy" and were "haughty" (Ezekiel 16:49-50). Similarly, the Letter to the Hebrews warns Christians by alluding to the true sin of the Sodomites as inhospitality: "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it" (Hebrews 13:2).

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Economy
Just now, Borisapillar said:

Six people have died there since he took office.

So what policies did he change?

I'm just asking cuz u didn't really answer my question :emma:

Nice Gal

I'm not American but make sure you guys go out and vote. And tell your friends and families to do so too.

• Like 1

MonsterOfSpain

This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Can't find words to describe this atrocity... I hope this will be seen and responsibilities will be taken, although I highly doubt anything will happen, sadly.