šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Laboratories Prices

Sechito

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
3 hours ago, Sechito said:

So, in interviews, Gaga has been saying a lot about Haus Labs being an ''affordable'' product but some of the stuff is really expensive, like 30 pounds+ for a small pallette? I don't know...Do you think that Haus Labs is affordable? (also this is my first post pls be easy w me)

Itā€™s a hard question to answer because what is affordableĀ to some - is completely out ofĀ the question for others unfortunately šŸ˜•

But just looking at other makeup lines - itā€™s decently priced for the quality it is.Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Compared to other celebrity brands it's affordable. Compared to drugstore brands it's not. I've never bought nice makeup before besides HL andĀ I can certainly tell the difference between a HL liquid eyeliner and a cheapo Stila/E.L.F./Wet n Wild :laughga:

I'd say HL compares to name brand but nonluxury brands, such as Tarte, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, etc. as far as price point goes, but like I said imma cheep bish who has never purchased name brand makeup so I can't compare the quality.

Same for me. I'm a cheap bish too.Ā 

Still fabulous though.Ā :hor:

Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Itā€™s a hard question to answer because what is affordableĀ to some - is completely out ofĀ the question for others unfortunately šŸ˜•

But just looking at other makeup lines - itā€™s decently priced for the quality it is.Ā 

I was wondering where you had been recently. Glad to see you back.Ā :)

I don't find it to be much more expensive than drugstore brands. An average qualityĀ lip gloss will set you back $10 at Target. I think HL lip gloss is FAR better than any drugstore brand I've tried and lasts longer as well. I've been using my HL lip gloss daily since I bought it on day one and it's almost 3 months later and there is still plenty left in the bottle. Likewise, the lip liner pencils are pretty substantial as well. I don't anticipate needing to buy new ones for at least a year. The Glam Attacks are pricey, I think at $20 each. I think those could come down a few dollars to $16-18 instead. Those bottles are pretty small, but a little goes a long way, so the value is still there at $20, but it makes it hard to buy multiples at that price.Ā 

• 5 months later...
Lorde Von Kok

I'm a Sephora employee and a boy in makeup for the past few years, and her prices are the norms for the quality.

Ā 

It's definitly not as " cheap " as she promoted, especially for internationals folks (for example, buying the new palette for me would cost 100$CAD, including shipping and taxes). I've already bought lip liners, glosses, the red sparkle lipstick as well as the eye-LIE-ner. I wanted to buy the eyeshadow palette, but Miss Corona has been real hard on my bank accountĀ :giveup:, soo I prefered to buy merch and the physical signed album.

Ā 

For the quality, it's nothing exceptionnal, but it's not bad. I really like her liner, both for the lips and the one for the eye. Her first eyeshadow palette looked a bit chalky and very maybelline tease, but her new one looks phenomenal. I'm sure awesome kits and bundles for the holidays and more will come alongside the album.Ā 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Archived