đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS's iPhone stolen

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

HeavyPunkLover

With find my iphone you can turn off and delete the device information. Nothin' is going to leak.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this. if something leaked, this could destroy gaga's career.

not really. i highly doubt he's carrying around her entire record on his phone - especially given the security measures used to protext born this way's recording process.

he probably has some high profile contacts on their, and infos about the new record. maybe a few demos to listen to on the go, or clips that gaga has sent him. if anything of that nature.

WHERE ARE THE LEAKZ ALREADAY

or he could just use the "Find my iPhone" feature online and it'll track down the address for him -.-

anddddd probably he has a passcode set :toofunny:

I would honestly hate if something leaked. I want ARTPOP to be a perfect era with no leaks!

:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

come on guys, we;r all dying to hear gaga new songs, but imagine if the 2 first singles were on that iphone and they get leaked, ARTPOP would be over and so gaga !!! i;m hoping for nothing to get leaked really !!!

Files on his iPhone: cakelikeladygaga.mp3, dustydickpic1, dustydickpic2, dustydickpic3. :usrs:

THIS, tbh :lmao:

Still waiting to see if we get anything. A picture of his balls or some scheisse, who cares :laughga: anything !

:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

come on guys, we;r all dying to hear gaga new songs, but imagine if the 2 first singles were on that iphone and they get leaked, ARTPOP would be over and so gaga !!! i;m hoping for nothing to get leaked really !!!

She would just have to speed the things up, ARTPOP era would begin like tomorrow, music video soon and so :evil: :excited2:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Well if he was smart he would use the Find my iPhone app and it automatically sets a code and locks out all the information. But holy **** that person definitely heard some new music!!! its just a matter of if they tell us or not. i wouldnt imagine the songs coming out but definitely an interpretaion of the songs. if fans were loyal to gaga they wouldnt do that but just talk about how amazing it is !

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Not to mention he shouldn't have publicly stated that it was missing because now everyone is going to be on a frenzy looknig for new material

Archived