Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Glam Room No. 1 - Reviews

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

Newpolitics

well...

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newpolitics
2 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Its bad :(

what

should i delete this thread then?

i,m so stupid of not watching the video before posting it :bradley:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Newpolitics

ya'll i,m so sorry

i didn't really watch the videos and thought they were going to positive reviews for it :bradley:

2 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

ya'll i,m so sorry

i didn't really watch the videos and thought they were going to positive reviews for it

I kinda expected mixed reviews since the colors are very whatever

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ferretti
7 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Its bad :(

What's bad with it? They generally liked the first products, yeah?

disco stick tester, inquire within

Economy
2 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

ya'll i,m so sorry

i didn't really watch the videos and thought they were going to positive reviews for it :bradley:

Why did u assume that? :triggered:

Anyway it's reviews of Gaga's products. I think it's thread worthy regardless if it's positive or negative

nenhures

I mean, negative reviews are still valid. The problem is when people don't experience a product or just make baseless comments to be inflammatory.

If the reviewers found it underwhelming that's their opinion and hopefully Haus Labs will take it into account and improve their products in the future. There's nowhere to go but up.

• Admin changed the title to More YouTubers react to Haus Labs: GLAM ROOM NO 1 PALETTE
JusKeepBreathin

Girl that video with that boy that had all that black fall out over his cheeks and then had to wet the brush to finish. :air:

He wanted to like it so bad too. 

He stopped the video and actually came back with a finished face. :enigma:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sanne Godijn

Cristine aka simplynailogical  has a solusion for eyeshadow thats not pigmented enough use eyeshadow applacators instead of eyeshadow brushes im joking

Sanne Godijn
13 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Ok the first reviews of the Palette is out and not all colors are pigminted and this kinda worries. They have to rework with the formula. One guess is they've rushed this launched. Ive seen palettes from Jeffree for example and all his palette are sooo pigminted. Also For $34 and just 10 shades its kinda pricey. But if you're paying for this price and the colors are good, thats fine. But with this palette its not. You can clearly see on the video that some colors stands out like the black for example. But the shimmers doesnt give color pay off. You have to wet the brush or build it multiple times to achieve the colors. Gaga you need to redeem yourself with the GR No. 2 or rework with the formula of the No. 1 before it flop. 

Or use an eyeshadow applacator cristine aka simplynailogical has a video were you can clearly see that the eyeshadow applacator worked better than an eyeshadow brush

Chromatica
5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

The glam attacks are so good though. They are definitely worth the purchase in my opinion. 

Edit. I see that others are praising them too. :party:

7 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

The glam attacks are a really decent product, I would definitely recommend them. I have quite a few shades and I wear them a lot. I like the lip glosses but I don't love them.

I'll keep buying the glam attacks though when there are new shades I like the look of. I've ordered the palette too, so I'll make my own mind up on that when I get it.

Like you said,  the girl in that video actually really liked the look she created, and had a lot of positive things to say. I dont think there's anything  wrong with reviewers sharing things they don't like about any products they're trying out, as long as it's not just bashing for the sake of it.

Thanks guys!! The glam attacks were what I was most interested in. Do you have any shade recommendations?

gagasicebath
6 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

Thanks guys!! The glam attacks were what I was most interested in. Do you have any shade recommendations?

Aphrodite is super easy to wear, works on its own or with other shadows. Chains and Retro, the two metallic creme shades, are lovely too. I struggle a little more with Biker, even though I've seen it look so great on other people, I  feel like it just makes me look like I've got two black eyes :derpga:  

I know I'm going to hurl more of my money at Flash and Rye too when they launch, it's inevitable...

Glamourpuss
14 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

I got Aphrodite, Rose Bitch and the darkest one that I've forgotten the name of. I'm pleased with all three. :)

FameHookah
1 hour ago, ferretti said:

What's bad with it? They generally liked the first products, yeah?

The formula and pigmentation, its patchy and chalky ;-; omg gaga better improve the next palette or else she'll get roasted, the beauty community is ruthless.

WTF is MDNA

Archived