Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Glam Room No. 1 - Reviews

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Ok the first reviews of the Palette is out and not all colors are pigminted and this kinda worries. They have to rework with the formula. One guess is they've rushed this launched. Ive seen palettes from Jeffree for example and all his palette are sooo pigminted. Also For $34 and just 10 shades its kinda pricey. But if you're paying for this price and the colors are good, thats fine. But with this palette its not. You can clearly see on the video that some colors stands out like the black for example. But the shimmers doesnt give color pay off. You have to wet the brush or build it multiple times to achieve the colors. Gaga you need to redeem yourself with the GR No. 2 or rework with the formula of the No. 1 before it flop. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

I have another review where the guy uses the black shade from the palette and it's a mess and half!

Haus labs rushing to get the products out 

Give your love to me

I'm sure they'll perfect the formula on later releases, every brand has it's mistakes. 

Also Jeffree's first two palettes had inconsistent formula, even tho most of the shades were very pigmented, there was still a few shades that were complitely un usable at least based on my experince with Beauty Killer and Androgyny 

Edit: Just watched the video and I personally think the girl just doesn't have no idea how to use the product :toofunny: She's like packing half of the pan on her lid and then starts to talk about the fall out :toofunny:

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, dopega said:

Also Jeffree's first two palettes had inconsistent formula, even tho most of the shades were very pigmented, there was still a few shades that were complitely un usable at least based on my experince with Beauty Killer and Androgyny 

Jeffree had this issue. There was also a thing with some Fenty foundations formulas being questioned cause it was  orangy quite quick because of the strong oxidation. It was right when they launched it then they corrected it fast.

Kylie jenner scrub was said by to be  too abrasive and letting the skin damaged  as well. That was after her products were accused to have the same cheap formula an other brand used but for a products that were way cheaper.

Many SUPER successful brands needed some time to adjust a few stuffs so I don't worry for HL. :) 

1 hour ago, dopega said:

Edit: Just watched the video and I personally think the girl just doesn't have no idea how to use the product :toofunny: She's like packing half of the pan on her lid and then starts to talk about the fall out :toofunny:

Remind me of the Youtube reviews talking about a disappointment with the HL formulas  after they didn't shake the products when it explicitly instructed to shake it before to apply. :toofunny:

Chromatica

That’s disappointing. 

I’ve been debating whether or not to buy some of the Haus Labs products for Christmas (because they’re kind of pricey) and at this point I’ve decided not to. I was originally really fascinated by some of the products in the initial launch because they seemed very creative and inspired, but from what I’ve read that doesn’t hold up when using them. The majority of the reviews from actual consumers that I’ve seen so far are pretty negative. 

As for the palette, it looks really small in general and especially for the price point. Like most people have said, the color story is a nonevent. I don’t personally mind the fact that you need to wet the brushes to get the full effect of the shimmers because I think the makeup world is moving to a place where a lot of brands will instruct consumers to use their palettes that way. 

The girl in the video actually liked the palette for the most part. I think that a lot of people on this forum, and I find myself guilty of this as well, get some sort of satisfaction from stating how bad the makeup is. And I imagine this thread will be a lot of that. 

nodandsmile

Could you change the thread title to something like "Glam Room No. 1 Palette reviews" and uptade it with all reviews as they come out (positive and negative)? Or this title will attract more people?

gagasicebath
2 hours ago, Lois Griffin said:

That’s disappointing. 

I’ve been debating whether or not to buy some of the Haus Labs products for Christmas (because they’re kind of pricey) and at this point I’ve decided not to. I was originally really fascinated by some of the products in the initial launch because they seemed very creative and inspired, but from what I’ve read that doesn’t hold up when using them. The majority of the reviews from actual consumers that I’ve seen so far are pretty negative. 

As for the palette, it looks really small in general and especially for the price point. Like most people have said, the color story is a nonevent. I don’t personally mind the fact that you need to wet the brushes to get the full effect of the shimmers because I think the makeup world is moving to a place where a lot of brands will instruct consumers to use their palettes that way. 

The girl in the video actually liked the palette for the most part. I think that a lot of people on this forum, and I find myself guilty of this as well, get some sort of satisfaction from stating how bad the makeup is. And I imagine this thread will be a lot of that. 

The glam attacks are a really decent product, I would definitely recommend them. I have quite a few shades and I wear them a lot. I like the lip glosses but I don't love them.

I'll keep buying the glam attacks though when there are new shades I like the look of. I've ordered the palette too, so I'll make my own mind up on that when I get it.

Like you said,  the girl in that video actually really liked the look she created, and had a lot of positive things to say. I dont think there's anything  wrong with reviewers sharing things they don't like about any products they're trying out, as long as it's not just bashing for the sake of it.

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

The glam attacks are a really decent product, I would definitely recommend them. I have quite a few shades and I wear them a lot. I like the lip glosses but I don't love them.

I'll keep buying the glam attacks though when there are new shades I like the look of. I've ordered the palette too, so I'll make my own mind up on that when I get it.

Like you said,  the girl in that video actually really liked the look she created, and had a lot of positive things to say. I dont think there's anything  wrong with reviewers sharing things they don't like about any products they're trying out, as long as it's not just bashing for the sake of it.

I'd like to second the praise for the Glam Attacks. I LOVE them, even the ones in colors I didn't think I'd like, such as the green one (Dynasty). This morning, I just received a package with FOUR more Glam Attacks in new colors. 

I also love the eyeliner, which is the first felt tip eyeliner I've been able to use without looking like a panda. I love it so much that I ordered the newly released brown (Whiskey) eyeliner, which also just arrived in this morning's package. In my experience, the black eyeliner has stayed put and hasn't smudged. I've even cried while wearing it, and it wasn't messed up. 

I also ordered the palette, which came today. I'll report back on it after using it. Also ordered the brow topper to wear to Enigma (it's supposed to be sparkly) and the new lipstick. 

The lipliners and glosses are fine, but I don't find them as revolutionary as the Glam Attacks. I think the Glam Attacks are awesome, especially for a makeup novice such as myself (been using makeup for decades, but I've never been an expert at it). Just be sure to shake them before use if you want to activate the sparkle magic! 

I'll report back on the brown eyeliner, palette, brow topper, and lipstick after using them. 

She/Her/Hers

gagasicebath

Yes! How could I have forgotten the eyeliner?! Best I’ve ever used, hands down. Stays put all day, doesn’t smudge, applies like a DREAM.

Glamourpuss
5 hours ago, Lois Griffin said:

That’s disappointing. 

The glam attacks are so good though. They are definitely worth the purchase in my opinion. 

Edit. I see that others are praising them too. :party:

adamsenigma
7 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Can you stop posting this negative hauslabs threads thank you 

It's a product our favorite artist is selling, you have all the right to criticize it if we want cuz we are PAYING for said products. 

• Admin changed the title to More YouTubers react to Haus Labs: GLAM ROOM NO 1 PALETTE

Archived