Gaga, where is LG6?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
29 minutes ago, Sechito said:

nine months this friday so we'll just have to see if she does anything then. if not then, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rat pregnancies last shorter than that

She was talking about elephant pregnancy duh

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Newpolitics
Just now, Gypsy03 said:

@Newpoliticssaid that an insider said March 2020. Letā€™s see

just hope i don't get crucified here if it doesn'tĀ :selena:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

M i K E Y
3 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

just hope i don't get crucified here if it doesn'tĀ :selena:

Donā€™t worry, it wonā€™t be noticed in all that theoriesĀ :triggered:

Newpolitics
16 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

we-

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

MaryJaneHolland
23 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The averageĀ gestationĀ time is 21 to 23 days forĀ rats

The Joanne Trattoria basement has been bopping to LG6 all these months and we're sitting here and crying like babies

49581225_38080884_401200627074479_558101

Y'all know we ain't getting fed till the first half of next year, so please defer to your Spotify Wrapped 2019 for sustenance until then.Ā Ā 

She may be trolling but she actually said *this is LG6 which is coming out with our next Haus Laboratories drop*, maybe that part was real who knows.

Anyways, since the A Star Is Born Era will officially and once and for all be over after the Grammys, maybe she'll make an announcement like she did in 2010 during her speech.

SeasonOfTheWitch
2 minutes ago, warholastar said:

She may be trolling but she actually said *this is LG6 which is coming out with our next Haus Laboratories drop*, maybe that part was real who knows.

Anyways, since the A Star Is Born Era will officially and once and for all be over after the Grammys, maybe she'll make an announcement like she did in 2010 during her speech.

She literally said she would be wearing the Joanne hat too which means sheā€™s trolling lol. She knows every Haus Labs drop we speculate new music, and she knows most of the fanbase hates the Joanne hat.Ā 

Archived