Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Melanie Martinez's 'Fire Drill' to be released in 2020

Hebi

Featured Posts

She announced it during last night's show:

And also she mentioned releasing new music next year back in an interview for V Magazine: "I have songs in the future, like next year or something, that I’m going to be putting out that are in-line with this record and what-not, like bonus tracks that just open up." (https://vmagazine.com/article/the-second-coming-of-melanie-martinez/)

:vegas:

1 minute ago, COOOK said:

YASS! Is it gonna be the K-12 sequel?

No, it'll be music inclined with K-12 or related to that album. The sequel will be a whole new event (another film/visual album) and I'm sure she will take her time to release it 

Pop Music

love that for ha

I really love this album and it's in my top 3 from the year 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Versace

Yes finally, this song deserves to be released. One of the best offerings from the K-12 era. I think she'll release a deluxe version of the album next year with 3 additional tracks (Fire Drill as one of them) just like Cry Baby's deluxe edition. 

seashellplay

Can we get separate releases? Considering Atlantic thought it was a spectacular, ****-on-it idea to release 'Sippy Cup' as a single, I'm sure they could potentially release Nurse's Office, Show n' Hell, High School Sweatyhards, and Kneels on the Jus

DonatellaPop
24 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

Cry Baby Extra Clutter

K-12 Extra Credit :pray:

K-12 Extra Assignments  :ally:

K-12 Sunday School :trollga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

RickMonster98

yassss :woot: "K12" is easily one of the best albums of the year, can't wait for new music

i have to admit though that the management of the era was quite underwhelming, there were literally 0 radio singles and tbh i would have preferred a much longer era with a music video for each song released every month

the album's not selling anymore 

its ashame about no single, what singles would you guys choose if she released them, i'd release 5: show and tell, wheels on the bus, detention, nurse's office and highschool sweethearts

Archived