đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Can't -but actually can- Sing..*

Catnikko

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Making myself comfortable.:popcorn:

I hope people will stick to their opinion and think people can not like things.

I love you sis :kara:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'm gonna be a hypocrite, because I've been tearing into people for dragging this kid (plus I like her music).....but I'm going to say something slightly negative about her vocals. She absolutely can sing, but her vocals are not anywhere close to Ariana, Bey, Gaga, Lizzo, etc. and are more on part with Rihanna, Lana, or Taylor imo. Which is why I don't get the polarizing reactions from people who either go "she can't sing" or people who go "she's an amazing singer"....I just find her vocals to be kind of in the middle of the pack? I like her music and I think she has talent, I just don't get the extreme reactions on either side.

You don't have to be able to reach the highest of notes to be considered a good singer. For example u named bey and lizzo as good singers but to me they kinda sound annoying. Her voice is just so crisp and soothing which I enjoy.

MaryJaneHolland
21 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I mean didn't we all have a much better singing voice when we were 15-17?? and songwriting skills?? and creativity? 

no

GhettoFabulous

Ya’ll so toxic and annoying just a few months ago ya’ll was calling her the next Lady Gaga and greatest thing like ma....first they love you then they switch yeah they switch like...

Ryusei

Can we stop with these stupid messy billie threads? If you dont like her, ignore her. 

Musery

Customzanotti

Music careers and talent that is required with them has definitely changed through the recent years, you can't argue about taste, but her not belting does not make her a bad singer 

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Catnikko
48 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She probably can sing well but is being groomed (by her brother) to sound as comatose as possible. 

46 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Sis you know damn well people will only read the title and a sh*tstorm will arise:koons: I suggest you change it:koons:

But yes, it’s nice seeing such talented youth being something to the table:applause:

*thanks reaction*

15 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ya’ll so toxic and annoying just a few months ago ya’ll was calling her the next Lady Gaga and greatest thing like ma....first they love you then they switch yeah they switch like...

10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Can we stop with these stupid messy billie threads? If you dont like her, ignore her. 

Wait I'm dead at people legit not reading the OP and taking this seriously  :toofunny: really????

Actual patient

Catnikko
16 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

read the whole ****ing OP :koons:

Actual patient

I was under impression op was being sarcastic…

anyway concept of what is good singing changes. From today to 50 years ago, to 200 years.

She has a good instrument, very beautiful voice, though technology has its advantages, it has degrated our communicating so much. 100 years ago most people had vigorous canorous steal voices. People were more incisive when talking, more direct. Now our bodies are tight, our communication abilities are clouded with filters.

And singing that results is out of touch with the body. High larynx, squeezed sound. The last years of music really go from over compressed sound to have everything equalised of edm. To even further, music that bothers no one, mostly quiet, not too much explosion, not too much development.. Well it'll change

GhettoFabulous
9 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

read the whole ****ing OP :koons:

:koons:I did I’m talking about all those who are actually dragging Billie lol :awkney:

Anastasios

She obviously can sing and y'all haters just be wildin

everyone is biased here becasue of that meat dress remark. C'mon guys. 

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

She's ****ing awful.......

I find this performance one of her best, tbh :giveup: . Considering she has to sing in 2 octaves is pretty hard ( she also admits that, btw ) AND as she's still in puberty years her voice is still changing which makes it pretty impressive :tony:  :diane: .

EDIT: Am I pressed about the hate towards Billie? Definitely. Did I think this thread was another hate thread? For sure. Did I want to prove you wrong? See above. Is it instead an ironic thread about the actual talent Billie pursues? Yes. Am I a mess? See my title :selena:  :enigma: 

Ew, David!

Archived