opinion

Billie Can't -but actually can- Sing..*

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

*title edited for stupidity*

I mean like...

She's ****ing awful.......

I mean didn't we all have a much better singing voice when we were 15-17?? and songwriting skills?? and creativity? 

Spoiler

stop hating on the girl with the biggest level of fame since Gaga with TFM except the age of 17 :emma:  We suddenly became what we disliked about Madge fans-

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

I would change the title. I get what you are doing, but it's just gonna rile up people again and this will turn into another hate thread.

*And I like Billie's music, but Ariana and Taylor are way more massive and they hit their peak after Gaga in 2009. So I gotta disagree on that point....I'd even argue Lorde's Royals was a bigger smash than Bad Guy.

FfFfFfFF

Making myself comfortable.:popcorn:

I hope people will stick to their opinion and think people can not like things.

FlopSlurper
Just now, LilyLark said:

I would change the title. I get what you are doing, but it's just gonna rile up people again and this will turn into another hate thread.

especially that people in here don't read past the first 3 words of the title

Lord Temptation

She probably can sing well but is being groomed (by her brother) to sound as comatose as possible. 

HoneyB

Sis you know damn well people will only read the title and a sh*tstorm will arise:koons: I suggest you change it:koons:

But yes, it’s nice seeing such talented youth being something to the table:applause:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Talented legend, a kid did what many other adults couldn't do. We just have to stan :gayhat:

I'm gonna be a hypocrite, because I've been tearing into people for dragging this kid (plus I like her music).....but I'm going to say something slightly negative about her vocals. She absolutely can sing, but her vocals are not anywhere close to Ariana, Bey, Gaga, Lizzo, etc. and are more on part with Rihanna, Lana, or Taylor imo. Which is why I don't get the polarizing reactions from people who either go "she can't sing" or people who go "she's an amazing singer"....I just find her vocals to be kind of in the middle of the pack? I like her music and I think she has talent, I just don't get the extreme reactions on either side.

Saint Gaga

She sounds as if one of those spiders she ate on that crown video got stuck inside her throat 

Newpolitics

a949cdb477b4575ec63ca5e2a2f114b8.jpg

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived