Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé is reportedly preparing for Las Vegas Residency 2020

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

letsgetdirrty

Xtina setting trends :kiss:

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315
21 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Enigma stans when her residency outperforms by miles and they can’t use the “best Vegas show” card anymore:

robot wtf GIF

But high key I would actually go to a Beyoncé residency. I’m still shook from the Formation World Tour.  :giveup:

We'll always have the soundtrack card :vegas:

I have a friend that works for her company in NYC. That bitch lol. I'm here for it. I was at Coachella for Bey week 2 and i'll see her in Vegas. Beyonce will easily be the highest paid entertainer ever. Us hive members no them tickets about to be cray-cray. I spent 4 grand for 3 days at Coachella because the hotel  Omni Las Palms was 680 a night so this will be easy. 

KatieJudasGaga4
9 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Yeah I know but I just mean that that’s one thing, one tricky thing but still one thing. Beyoncé had that last very rough pregnancy and everyone knows it’s much harder being at the level she is after having one kid let alone 3, 2 of which came in the same pregnancy, and then add in raising that family as well. I just mean that while yeah it definitely makes sense for Gaga, I think it makes even more sense for Beyoncé given the extenuating circumstances. Plus Bey is a bit older as well.

Gaga literally had to cancel 2 tours because of her condition. Her Vegas residency makes total sense. 

Edonis

Whether this is true or not, residencies and residency tours are going to become more and more common with the older, more established acts. Mark my words. Artists like Bey have a strong, dedicated fan base as well as interest from the GP. Just like Gaga, she could easily draw in a successful Vegas crowd.

The more time goes on, the more I think the rumor of Gaga doing a residency tour is possible. 6-8 dates over the period of two weeks in a major city. Tour lasts for a few months. It could happen.

Beyonce is ahead of Gaga as a performer/touring act so there is no need to get salty/upset here. Both artists are in their own lane now and don't really compete anymore.

I will say though, that all the Hive members who laugh at Gaga calling her a "vegas act" , got what they deserve lmao.

Britney broke ground and was the first "young" and relevant artist to Vegas but she became a has been after it. So she further reinforced the label "vegas act". Gaga was the first artist to do residency and REMAIN relevant. I think that's why you see other relevant artists consider it now like Drake and now Beyonce.

Runway
7 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Beyonce is ahead of Gaga as a performer/touring act so there is no need to get salty/upset her

:sure:

Luna Lovegood
2 hours ago, AJohnson85 said:

I have a friend that works for her company in NYC. That bitch lol. I'm here for it. I was at Coachella for Bey week 2 and i'll see her in Vegas. Beyonce will easily be the highest paid entertainer ever. Us hive members no them tickets about to be cray-cray. I spent 4 grand for 3 days at Coachella because the hotel  Omni Las Palms was 680 a night so this will be easy. 

We have a new BeyHive on this cult site y’all! Welcome to hell 💖

campy lady gaga GIF by E!

luna’s advocate

KleinGa

This bitch is coming to dethrone Gaga. Why can't she leave us alone :cryga:

But I'm definitely gonna try to go see this. I can't grow old and die without seeing Beyonce live :messga:

KleinGa

Was planning to convince my BeyHive friend to go see Enigma with me but now she's gonna wanna go see Beyonce. Ugh 

Newpolitics
3 hours ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Actually Cher did if we want to get technical 

well she did but it was not enough to define and make it popular again

i remember reading an interview where cher herself stated vegas as a washed up place and how only old citizens and seniors some even sickly use to come only to her  vegas  shows which she felt was very depressive 

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived