Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Beyoncé is reportedly preparing for Las Vegas Residency 2020

Featured Posts

River Phoenix

 

River Phoenix
  • LMAO 42
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River Phoenix

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON TODAY LMAO ITS SO MESSY AND A LOT TO TAKE IN ENIGMA IS SHAKING RIGHT NOW lady gaga GIF

River Phoenix

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zander

We might finally get a one off performance of them doing Telephone together :vegas:

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 34
  • Shook 7
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdmistTheLight

Welp, bye that is that, time to move on Gaga

Inb4 she leave Las Vegas for another 10 nudes palates

gaga thoughts GIF

Liberaté mi amor
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult

Enigma stans when her residency outperforms by miles and they can’t use the “best Vegas show” card anymore:

robot wtf GIF
 

But high key I would actually go to a Beyoncé residency. I’m still shook from the Formation World Tour.  :giveup:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley

Beyonce pissed Gaga is the current highest-paid Vegas act. :bradley:

Truly the queen of dethroning.

Now, I'm waiting for Gaga to announce the LG6 Stadium Tour.

  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Enigma stans when her residency outperforms by miles and they can’t use the “best Vegas show” card anymore:

robot wtf GIF

At least we have Haus Labs. :bradley:

  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zander
Just now, Bradley said:

At least we have Haus Labs. :bradley:

Until Beyonce launches a beauty line on Amazon and we cant have “Top Seller” anymore :bradley:

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 24
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Until Beyonce launches a beauty line on Amazon and we cant have “Top Seller” anymore :bradley:

 

Or we could just stop caring about who the top seller is :bradley:

Honestly I'd trade LG6's 3rd single for them to FINALLY perform Telephone together :giveup:

I'm a person and the person that I am can change 🥀
  • Like 14
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti

NOOOO WTFFFF YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299a364996fd9aaff962

Bitch you better have an album ready so you can perform it at the residency-

How many years are we talking?:interestinga: henny you still need to be doing world tours why is everyone moving to Vegas the international fan’s wallets are quaking-

Pleaasssseee don’t be true I envisioned a vegas residency later on in your 50s ma’am:koons: 
 

If it’s exactly like Beychella then maybe it won’t be too bad

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29305dee4c10aa1d6c07

Happy Holidays fatties luv u xx stream 8 Days Of Christmas🎁
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimblue
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

NOOOO WTFFFF YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299a364996fd9aaff962

Bitch you better have an album ready so you can perform it at the residency-

How many years are we talking?:interestinga: henny you still need to be doing world tours why is everyone moving to Vegas the international fan’s wallets are quaking-

Pleaasssseee don’t be true I envisioned a vegas residency later on in your 50s ma’am:koons: 
 

If it’s exactly like Beychella then maybe it won’t be too bad

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29305dee4c10aa1d6c07

I think touring gets really old for a lot of artists tbh. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti

Also let’s not talk about “Enigma is shaking” because some of the little monstrosities will take it seriously and try to get #Beyonceisover trending:triggered:

I felt tired enough having to read through the B*ll*e E*ll*sh thread and the negativity so let’s keep it cute mkay?:triggered:

(also enigma is a good show:triggered:)

the pros of this residency are: 

1. Performances will be SICKENING, so at least people will be getting their money’s worth

2. A Telephone performance could finally happen

3. More pics of Gaga and Bey together:bradley:

Cons:

1. N/A:poot: the only things I could think of is she probably won’t work on new music in a while which will suck and nothing new or interesting will happen within this period since this is all she’ll be doing. Unless she decides to change the set once in a while which I am HERE for it.

 

Happy Holidays fatties luv u xx stream 8 Days Of Christmas🎁
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti
4 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

I think touring gets really old for a lot of artists tbh. 

I can understand that, I just feel bad for international fans who have to pay extra to see their fave:messga: I feel like world tours have a whole different experience that’s super enriching:pray:

Happy Holidays fatties luv u xx stream 8 Days Of Christmas🎁

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River Phoenix
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Also let’s not talk about “Enigma is shaking” because some of the little monstrosities will take it seriously and try to get #Beyonceisover trending:triggered:

I felt tired enough having to read through the B*ll*e E*ll*sh thread and the negativity so let’s keep it cute mkay?:triggered:

(also enigma is a good show:triggered:)

the pros of this residency are: 

1. Performances will be SICKENING, so at least people will be getting their money’s worth

2. A Telephone performance could finally happen

3. More pics of Gaga and Bey together:bradley:

Cons:

1. N/A:poot: the only things I could think of is she probably won’t work on new music in a while which will suck and nothing new or interesting will happen within this period since this is all she’ll be doing. Unless she decides to change the set once in a while which I am HERE for it.

 

Idk man I don’t see her doing Vegas residency anytime soon.. she’s so good at stadium tours and all that... has she done any residency in the past?

River Phoenix

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti
2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Idk man I don’t see her doing Vegas residency anytime soon.. she’s so good at stadium tours and all that... has she done any residency in the past?

Exactly! Which is why I’m confused she’s doing one all of a sudden... hopefully this isn’t true.

From what I can recall I think she has done 2. 1 for Sasha Fierce era and the other during the 4 era.

I-am-yours-poster.png

Beyonce_4_revue_poster.jpg
They were only for a couple days though. If it’s similar to these then I’m down, but if it’s a residency for like a whole year? No ma’ammmmm

Happy Holidays fatties luv u xx stream 8 Days Of Christmas🎁
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...