Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Hillary on Bernie: "He hurt me"

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Asked by Stern whether she hated Sanders for the long primary campaign he ran against her in 2016 and the slowness with which he offered his eventual endorsement, Clinton said "I don't hate anybody," before adding about the time it took Sanders to endorse her: "He could have. He hurt me, there's no doubt about it."

Then she delivered the dagger: "And I hope he doesn't do it again to whoever gets the nomination. Once is enough."

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-howard-stern/index.html

• Like 4
  • LMAO 23
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Nikolai Barrow

He didn't owe her his endorsement. Everything he said about her was accurate. Though she would have been a million times better than trump she is and was a corrupt politician who would have only looked out for the elite and corperations not the average American citizen. 

• Like 17
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 22

LibraLove

She hurt herself. Period. For someone who bemoans that Trump re-litigates the 2016 election because he's "obsessed" with her, she sure does like to re-litigate the 2016 primary and bring up Sanders whenever she can... Seems a little obsessive. Move on.

• Like 21
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

MrG1087
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Asked by Stern whether she hated Sanders for the long primary campaign he ran against her in 2016 and the slowness with which he offered his eventual endorsement, Clinton said "I don't hate anybody," before adding about the time it took Sanders to endorse her: "He could have. He hurt me, there's no doubt about it."

Then she delivered the dagger: "And I hope he doesn't do it again to whoever gets the nomination. Once is enough."

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-howard-stern/index.html

Her lack of a vision for this country is what hurt her paired with her family’s reputation for engaging in shady activity mixed in with a few scandals here and there. She needs to let it go and move on already.

Edited by MrG1087
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Robo Ga

The dems really are so divided theyre about to put Trump back in the f**kn White House... god help this Earth

Edited by Robo Ga
Bust the rearview and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you and me
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

Arturo

She’s right. His entire run hurt her. What was supposed to be an easy Democratic primary while the crowded Republican primary was a trainwreck turned into a divided Democratic party that was more damaged than the Republican party was with Trump. It’s my firm belief that if Hillary ran pretty much uncontested, we wouldn’t have a President Trump. 

But whatever that’s behind us. It’s pretty much 2020 now and we need to focus on the future. 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Arturo
Just now, LibraLove said:

She hurt herself. Period. For someone who bemoans that Trump re-litigates the 2016 election because he's "obsessed" with her, she sure does like to re-litigate the 2016 primary and bring up Sanders whenever she can... Seems a little obsessive. Move on.

She didn’t bring him up in the interview.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

LibraLove
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

She didn’t bring him up in the interview.

It doesn't matter. She could've disregarded it and ignored it but she didn't. Instead she went on and talked sh!t and then made it sound like he wasn't going to win again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Arturo
Just now, LibraLove said:

It doesn't matter. She could've disregarded it and ignored it but she didn't. Instead she went on and talked sh!t and then made it sound like he wasn't going to win again. 

Disregarding all questions about Sanders makes no sense but ok.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Morphine Prince

I wonder when she’ll blame her own campaign for their disastrous non-campaigning in Michigan and other places. 

It’s easier to blame everyone and everything else.

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

LibraLove
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Disregarding all questions about Sanders makes no sense but ok.

It does if you constantly preach Democratic unity and then proceed to talk down a top contender in the race with the most enthusiastic base because you're a bitter, disliked, narcissist. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

TheQueenLG

I thought she was saying "he hurt me" in like an emotional way, but she is suggesting this in a strategic way, which is accurate. Not a fan of her policies nor her past, but she was nonetheless a brilliant mind and would have made a much better POTUS than Trump. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

FATCAT

He litterally campaigned for her. He even tried to deflect the email scandal for her.

She needs to realize that she was a flawed candidate & that it a perfect storm of Russian disinformation & an uneducated population that elected Trump.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

JevyDuty
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I wonder when she’ll blame her own campaign for their disastrous non-campaigning in Michigan and other places. 

It’s easier to blame everyone and everything else.

But she was asked a direct question. It's not like she said her campaign failed due to him. She answered that he hurt her but she does not hate him. Which is true. 

I detected no lies.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

JevyDuty

He campaigned for her but fooled no one. He disliked her and many of his voters did not vote or voted for the other guy. Let's not forget his base is white. And whites is what she lost. He either could have helped or hurt. He did not help.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 2