💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Other new Haus Labs products

Franch Toast

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

I couldn't find another thread on this topic, so if there is one, please just merge this with that one. 

Anyhow, how come I had no idea that she was also releasing a new eyeliner and some sort of "lash topper" (mascara?)? I must not have been paying very close attention! That chocolate brown Eye-Lie-Ner in Whiskey looks amazing, and I'm super curious about the Risqué Sparkle Brow and Lash Topper, even though I'm not quite sure what it is. If any of y'all pick up this stuff at the pop-up shop, please report back. I think I'll be adding these items, along with the new palette and the new holiday collection, to my shopping cart this weekend. 

She/Her/Hers

Cello

I want to get the palette and eyeliner but I think I'll wait for Haus of Future Hollywood and buy them all together. :saira:

I like the lash/brow topper, I've never seen anything like that before with the sparkle. Not sure how much I'd actually use something like that though! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, Cello said:

I want to get the palette and eyeliner but I think I'll wait for Haus of Future Hollywood and buy them all together. :saira:

I like the lash/brow topper, I've never seen anything like that before with the sparkle. Not sure how much I'd actually use something like that though! 

What is Haus of Future Hollywood??

And I discovered on their site they also have some glitter pastes courtesy of a company called Lemonhead. Haus Labs and Gaga really are going to take all my money!

She/Her/Hers

Cello
13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

What is Haus of Future Hollywood??

And I discovered on their site they also have some glitter pastes courtesy of a company called Lemonhead. Haus Labs and Gaga really are going to take all my money!

Images of 2 new collections leaked a few days ago, Haus of Future Hollywood and Haus of Whiskey. There is a thread somewhere on it and the collections are mentioned in Sarah's recent insta stories :)

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

ydnmnme

Omg I think I’m buying brow and lash topper :party: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Franch Toast
35 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Omg I think I’m buying brow and lash topper :party: 

Same, along with 10,000 other things. 

She/Her/Hers

gagasicebath
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Same, along with 10,000 other things. 

I have 2 of the metallic creme glam attacks plus the red lipstick on the way to me, I just ordered the palette, and I know  I'm going to end up ordering Haus of Whiskey...

Hell, happy to help her pay to feed those little Italian babies she's planning on having, I guess :oops:

Franch Toast
12 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

I have 2 of the metallic creme glam attacks plus the red lipstick on the way to me, I just ordered the palette, and I know  I'm going to end up ordering Haus of Whiskey...

Hell, happy to help her pay to feed those little Italian babies she's planning on having, I guess :oops:

Just waiting to press "order" on the items sitting in my cart at present, which include all you mentioned, plus the Whiskey eyeliner...Black eyeliner is sometimes harsh on me, so I'm looking forward to trying the brown. 

Her kids will thank us later!

She/Her/Hers

Archived