Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs shop opens today. Look at line!

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Some people arrived 10 hours ago :bradley: Am I surprised? No. Would I do the same? Yes 

Inside:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marilyn MonHoe

But I thought nobody was here for her basic makeup pallets and that all of reddit PANNED Haus Labs?

8-E76-CE3-B-1-A8-F-480-E-A955-D422-A353-

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

But I thought nobody was here for her basic makeup pallets and that all of reddit PANNED Haus Labs?

Girl that line is because the first 50 people get in and get to meet her not because of the makeup :huntyga: those are her stans

Marilyn MonHoe
2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Girl that line is because the first 50 people get in and get to meet her not because of the makeup :huntyga: those are her stans

And you know that how? Did you interview everyone there that’s in line? Try again gurl

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Even if they hate Haus Labs or aren’t there for a make up, they must buy her make up(min 50$) and buy a new palette to have a chance to meet her

EE4-DF6-B9-CEA3-4-BDF-A083-FD1-CEC0-CFD0

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

HoneyB

Can’t wait for a video to pop up of an annoying hunty pestering her for LG6 as soon as she arrives at the pop up store!

EK-eq2zXkAE5hgW?format=jpg&name=large

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

elijahfan
21 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Even if they hate Haus Labs or aren’t there for a make up, they must buy her make up(min 50$) and buy a new palette to have a chance to meet her

I mean, some people pay thousands of $ for a meet and greet... that's fairly cheap in comparison :laughga:

GhettoFabulous
21 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

And you know that how? Did you interview everyone there that’s in line? Try again gurl

Did YOU interview everyone there and ask them if it was for the makeup?girll...:lana: I’d suddenly become a mua too in these circumstances...

Pop Music

I would die to meet her at the haus beauty pop up shop but i'm half way across the country 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived