Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
charts

Billboard Year End Charts 2019

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

And she didn’t even release anything this year :ohwell:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway

1. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO

2. thank u, next

3. A Star Is Born 

 

A legend keeping up with the new girls 11 years in the game. OGHs hate to see it :heart: 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nenhures
1 minute ago, Runway said:

1. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO

2. thank u, next

3. A Star Is Born 

 

A legend keeping up with the new girls 11 years in the game. OGHs hate to see it :heart: 

Does Ari count as a new girl tho? Yours Truly is from 2013 :ladyhaha:

i waste away for fun

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
Just now, nenhures said:

Does Ari count as a new girl tho? Yours Truly is from 2013 :ladyhaha:

She only became a MPG this year so yes :heart: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
15 minutes ago, Runway said:

1. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO

2. thank u, next

3. A Star Is Born 

 

A legend keeping up with the new girls 11 years in the game. OGHs hate to see it :heart: 

Ariana is not that new anymore tho :awkney:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ariana is not that new anymore tho :awkney:

 

But she’s at her peak right now

That boy is a monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
42 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

But she’s at her peak right now

Yes and Gaga recently went thru a second peak.... I don't get the point

 

The comment implied it was so impressive that after you've been around for over a decade that u can still compete with the it girls... But Ariana is only a few years newer than Gaga :awkney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Yes and Gaga recently went thru a second peak.... I don't get the point

 

The comment implied it was so impressive that after you've been around for over a decade that u can still compete with the it girls... But Ariana is only a few years newer than Gaga :awkney:

Ariana is basically a new artist for the GP lol

she didn't even properly start her career until 2014, if we don't count her 2013 album. Gaga started in 2008. That's six years difference.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...