Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
movie

Disney live action Mulan(official trailer)

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

Check it out 

I just pray it's up with the times and not a frame to frame remake of the animated one

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquarius

It looks really good, and you can already tell it's not a shot-by-shot remake of the original, it's more realistic in a way , the new witch character looks kinda cool & badass though

the orchestral version of Reflection was amazing too

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde

This is about to become the best Disney live action remake and it is no suprise because it was already the best disney animation movie.

One problem though, the actress for mulan seems  a little dull. I feel like i would  end up stanning shape the shifting witch she looks fierce AF

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan

Are they still going forward with this, after the main actress made these political comments? :oprah:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Check it out 

I just pray it's up with the times and not a frame to frame remake of the animated one

Its definitely not . There's no mushu and shang  ,that alone separates it from the original and it seems they are sticking to the original chinese legend of hua mulan

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
15 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I just pray it's up with the times and not a frame to frame remake of the animated one

How is it going to be a frame for frame remake of the original when there is no Mushu, no spirits, no music, there’s a witch apparently and the characters have been changed? :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre

This looks amazing; I literally have chills.

Mulan has always been my favorite Disney princess, and despite how divisive Disney live actions remakes can be, I think this one is going to be very good. 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre
18 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I just pray it's up with the times and not a frame to frame remake of the animated one

Did you watch the trailer, though? There are striking differences. 

Even if it was a shot-by-shot remake though, I wouldn't necessarily care. People complain when their favorite childhood movies are "too different" to their remake counterparts, but then those same people complain when they're "too similar". You can never really win remaking a movie. 

Edited by M Monstre
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGs LM

I'll just wait for the torrent . It looks good but I don't want to support the lead actress who supports the police brutality in Hong Kong :triggered:.

Edited by LGs LM
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourCureness
3 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I'll just wait for the torrent . It looks good but I don't want to support the lead actress who supports the police brutality in Hong Kong :triggered:.

Me too. 

 

It will be hard to resist not watching this movie. Looks good base on the trailer. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Did you watch the trailer, though? There are striking differences. 

Even if it was a shot-by-shot remake though, I wouldn't necessarily care. People complain when their favorite childhood movies are "too different" to their remake counterparts, but then those same people complain when they're "too similar". You can never really win remaking a movie. 

 

17 minutes ago, Spock said:

How is it going to be a frame for frame remake of the original when there is no Mushu, no spirits, no music, there’s a witch apparently and the characters have been changed? :rip: 

Spoke too soon :duck:

I posted it before watching it

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo S
25 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

because it was already the best disney animation movie.

Okay, calm down there :huntyga:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rino
26 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Are they still going forward with this, after the main actress made these political comments? :oprah:

:enigma:

I just found that out thanks to your post. 

I'm wondering did she ever apologize for the comments she made, do you know? couldn't find on the web :messga:

Edited by Rino
月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
myusername

Yaaas!!! ready for all the sjws on twitter tweeting about something that (somehow) they found offensive about the movie . 

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...