šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga in the next 10 years

Hebi

Featured Posts

I was just thinking how is no one talking about these things Gaga revealed in particular about what she wants to accomplish in the next decade that are: to makeĀ different kinds of music (not retiring), to do more movies and to have babies as well as keep making Haus Laboratories bigger and bigger

Minute 14:09

I mean if this is true the next decade with Gaga will be a blast. I am already excited:diane:Ā 

I don't know, what do you think about it?

Also petition to add a "thought" tag on the "Gaga thoughts" section pls thanks

Judas Society

I mean, we are all expecting her to continue doing what she does best. But these are just her confirming that she is not retiring which most of us already knew. She has said it before. But this is not even any concrete news about what she will be doing, that's why nobody really treats it like it's big news.

HoneyB

Just thinking about Gaga being a mother makes me emotional-

DC878-C0-B-C40-F-458-C-99-DA-C27-AB58900

Tiny littleĀ Germanottas- ugh I CANā€™T:messga:Ā I hope they get their motherā€™s face:giveup:Ā 

Not me acting like those future kids are mine:nooo:Ā Iā€™m having a cuteness meltdown:nooo:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

Franch Toast

It struck meĀ that she said "have babies" but not get married. I wonder if she's thinking about pursuing motherhood solo if she doesn't find the right person to settle down with soon. I think she'd be a great mother, and while I'd love to see little Stef mini-mes, she has such a big heart, I think it'd also be wonderful to see her make a family through adoption. To be clear, I'm aware that this is nobody's business but hers, so I'm not trying to say what she should do, just ruminating. I wonder if she will be the kind of celebrity parent who shields her child from the spotlight (like Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard).Ā 

I'm excited for theĀ differentĀ kindsĀ of music as well. Lots of people are clamoring for a rehash of her early sounds, but I'd love to see her continue to explore new (to her) styles. And yay for more films!

She/Her/Hers

TheSlash

OK, after Gaga explicitly naming LG6 I refuse to not believe she's lurking all the LG6-related stuff here on GGD :enigma:Ā .

SHE KNOWS :omg:Ā 

Ew, David!

1 hour ago, Epione said:

Who will be the father?Ā :ohwell:

shes gonna marry janelle monae and adopt CONFIRMED FINALLY GOD

3 points in and ready for more

Red Velvet

Hopefully, even after all the hateful comments she sees, she'd still love us even if we hurt her. šŸ˜¢

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm just DYING for the moment the album is actually released and all this intensity over the last 3 years has been worth it.Ā :woohoo:

Sarah H

Out of all those things I really hope she gets to be a mum, she'd be great and I think it would be really good for her.Ā 

On the selfish side I really can't wait to hear whatever music she has in store and to see her act more.Ā 

Daylight Jokers

Yeah, she's nearing menopausal stage so she does need to have babies (biological) soon. Hope she finds a good man/woman. I'm very interested to see how she's gonna be as a mother.

37 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Yeah, she's nearing menopausal stage so she does need to have babies (biological) soon. Hope she finds a good man/woman. I'm very interested to see how she's gonna be as a mother.

She hasĀ a good 20+ years for thatĀ :selena:

butĀ shes def at the age where itā€™s best to start a familyĀ 

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

She hasĀ a good 20+ years for thatĀ :selena:

butĀ shes def at the age where itā€™s best to start a familyĀ 

Yeah, sheā€™s nowhere near menopause, at least not the typical age when it starts.

And she never said how she plans to have kids. Biology may not even be a factor in this case.

She/Her/Hers

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Yeah, sheā€™s nowhere near menopause, at least not the typical age when it starts.

And she never said how she plans to have kids. Biology may not even be a factor in this case.

I googled it and found out menopausal stage for women starts at 45. So yeah, not really nearing it. Oops. I guess my mom and aunties were menopause way too early. They were just 36 (I was a menopausal baby lol) when they hit that period.Ā 

Archived