Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tim Allen mad he can't use the N-word

David Ward

Featured Posts

PartySick
38 minutes ago, Chic said:

I wonder if Germans see hatred against Jewish people in the same way as Americans see hatred against black people?

The difference being Germany has banned Nazi symbolism and we still have statues erected to honor confederate leaders who fought to keep slavery legal :rip:

💚

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

That's a pretty reductive way to look at it, though. The n-word is a slur that was appropriated by its target demographic and if someone is uncomfortable being referred to as that slur (be them from said demographic or not), sure they have all the right to express that and have their wishes respected but it doesn't make sense to look down on black people for using the n-word.

It's the same thing as LGBT people using f*g or d*ke or tr*nny or whatever other slur that has been used against us (hell, even "gay" is used as derogatory to this day). It's about taking the power from our oppressors and putting it in our hands while acknowledging the history behind a word that has been used over and over to put us down and integrating it into our culture.

It's not just a word. There's context and weight to it and black people have every right to use it and it shouldn't be banned because you "don't like it".

I heard sumthing... and it slaps!:vegas:

DonatellaPop
2 hours ago, David Ward said:

"there’s nothing, especially in this area, that pisses people off more than a very funny conservative... A smart, funny conservative that takes shots and is certainly self-effacing,"

Ok boomer

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

StarstruckIllusion

How is he 66 and this clueless?! Literally severely doubting his character rn. Clownery. 

Words shouldn’t be “banned. Censorship is not the way to go. However, if you chose to use the n-word, or any derogatory term in your art- then you have to be prepared for any consequences that come with it. But we don’t ban words. Most people who have common sense know when and what to say. Just the select few that get attention like this guy. 

ltlmnstr
2 hours ago, Chic said:

Can any German members let us know if there’s an “n word” of sorts against Jewish people in Germany? I know of slurs, but I wonder if Germans see hatred against Jewish people in the same way as Americans see hatred against black people? Is it seen as equally forbidden and are there “unspeakable” comments that are replaced by phrases such as “the n-word”?

There’s Kike

Michael Jackson got into huge trouble using the slur in a song

ltlmnstr
6 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Words shouldn’t be “banned. Censorship is not the way to go. However, if you chose to use the n-word, or any derogatory term in your art- then you have to be prepared for any consequences that come with it. But we don’t ban words. Most people who have common sense know when and what to say. Just the select few that get attention like this guy. 

Go seig heil in public places around Germany and see what happens with the authorities 

1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

Most people who have common sense know when and what to say.

cry baby crying GIF by Paul Windle

When is an appropriate time for a white person to use the n-word? In private, among other whites?

I wonder how many white people who clamor for the freedom to use the n-word actually have close Black friends that they respect. Because if they held any respect for Black people at all, they wouldn't care to use that word. 

23 minutes ago, Knife said:

cry baby crying GIF by Paul Windle

When is an appropriate time for a white person to use the n-word? In private, among other whites?

I wonder how many white people who clamor for the freedom to use the n-word actually have close Black friends that they respect. Because if they held any respect for Black people at all, they wouldn't care to use that word. 

We are all adults- I assume. We can chose when we say or not say whatever we want. I don’t use the n-word. I never use it. To me it’s never appropriate. I’m also a gay man. I never use the f-word, or the d-word. I just think its derogatory and shouldn’t be done. I don’t feel empowered by “taking back” that language. I feel like a hypocrite by expecting straight individuals not to use that language; but then Turn around and use it myself. But I can’t control what others adults do. Like I said above- if the artist/comedian wants to use derogatory language- then They should have freedom to do so- but depending on what they say, the consumers can chose to stop supporting them thus ending their career. Do i think it’s acceptable or even smart for a white person to use the n-word in art? No, unless it has some sort in-offensive historical relevance.  But free countries are  not the places  to legally ban words lol. Just don’t be an asshole. 

if Tim Allen loses his career because of this, then it’s completely his fault. He knows the risk. But he should have the freedom to make an ass of himself is all I’m saying. I’m just completely against any censorship. I think adults have to be responsible with their words, and if they screw themselves over, then they have to take accountability for their own actions. Don’t like the language? Don’t use it. 

David Ward
4 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

Cringe away babiez :heart:

Holy shīt!! I came back here to post this video because I forgot earlier and you already did:heart:

Lilmonzter
1 hour ago, David Ward said:

Holy shīt!! I came back here to post this video because I forgot earlier and you already did:heart:

Well Great minds think alike 

cheers mate:vegas:

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived