πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Goodbye 2019 Megamix: Adamusic did it again

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

It's my favorite time of the year as Adamusic released their yearly throwback megamix :tony:Β . It contains all the major hits 2019 produced for us and I have to say: This mix made it possible, that the 90% of the songs I didn't even know sound great to me in this megamix :diane:Β . Listen to it below :enigma:Β .

Β 

Β 

Ew, David!

RahrahWitch

Wow this has been a loooong year for music, some of these feel like it was so long ago when they came out.

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, OBEY said:

a bit sad Shallow isn't there, nor ARUTW...

Bc they were both released in 2018 :trollga:Β 

Ew, David!

54 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Bc they were both released in 2018 :trollga:Β 

But so were songs like Close To Me and Old Town Road, etc.

TheSlash
6 hours ago, OBEY said:

But so were songs like Close To Me and Old Town Road, etc.

I'm with you on Close To Me, but OTR only became popular with the remix version released in 2019. Also, Close To Me was released in November 2018, so it kinda makes sense it became bigger in 2019. Shallow on the other hand was released in September 2018 and was huge at the end of the year, but not in 2019.

Ew, David!

41 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I'm with you on Close To Me, but OTR only became popular with the remix version released in 2019. Also, Close To Me was released in November 2018, so it kinda makes sense it became bigger in 2019. Shallow on the other hand was released in September 2018 and was huge at the end of the year, but not in 2019.

Sis shallow is the 10th most streamed song on spotify global in 2019.... it was big in 2019. its #9 on apple music global for 2019 too

TheSlash
58 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Sis shallow is the 10th most streamed song on spotify global in 2019.... it was big in 2019. its #9 on apple music global for 2019 too

I don't have my eyes that much on charts, tbh :selena:Β . I still think Adamusic didn't want to include music that was released that much earlier. Idk sis, this is just me assuming and guessing :shrug:Β ( and also failing, as it seems :enigma:Β  :huntyga:Β ).

Ew, David!

Archived