Nikkie Tutorial Video

whateveradore

Featured Posts

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasJustDance
15 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Its a collaboration project dude. They both had to agree on the release date and content inside the video. Doesnt matter who is uploading it. They have everything to do with it ffs 

I know and I agree. Obviously they’re going to set up a date together and determine what content makes it or not. They set a time at 12 collaboratively, common sense to know that gagas team had a part in it. BUT Idk what’s ur point, It’s still Nikkies YOUTUBE Chanel . She’s going to be the one editing and uploading no matter what input Gaga’s team contributes or not:laughga: (even tho she probably has no other option but to listen to gagas team) It’s not a single, it’s a makeup youtube  video. It’s natural to have setbacks.

ydnmnme

Also: for those who don’t watch the whole thing

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

AlexanderMagno

Eyebrows

(this video is probably one of the best things treats her fans can get right now, it's half an hour of Lady Gaga doing a Youtube channel video. It's better than an interview for a big magazine)

DelusionalGaga

Ngl I really didn't care about this at all but I loved her joking about LG6 and the Joanne hat at the end :air: she's such a troll at this point :selena:

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, nenhures said:

A polka record ahsifhsaifoas she's so infuriating :ladyhaha:

Didn’t she say "poker"? :ladyhaha:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived