💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with NikkieTutorials

Jenina

Featured Posts

JazzGa
6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

She was doing fillers back when Tara was her make up artist, so thats not Sarah's influence  :vegas:   But it was Tara who got Gaga on drugs  :vegas:

Lmao! What! That is rich! We all know Gaga had to go to her grandma's to detox from drugs before she even got famous

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Lmao! What! That is rich! We all know Gaga had to go to her grandma's to detox from drugs before she even got famous

Lmao :awkney:   Gaga was doing heavy crack and weed... especially around the BTW era. 

End Racism Now

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao :awkney:   Gaga was doing heavy crack and weed... especially around the BTW era. 

Yes indeed. But she was a user long before Tara entered the picture

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Yes indeed. But she was a user long before Tara entered the picture

She was clean in 2008/9 and then things  changed, at least thats what I think anyways

End Racism Now

nenhures
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Crack? I'm sure she did coke, weed and probably a plethora of hallucinogens but I don't think she ever did crack :wtfga:

imitalian
Just now, nenhures said:

Crack? I'm sure she did coke, weed and probably a plethora of hallucinogens but I don't think she ever did crack :wtfga:

She was too rich to do crack lmao

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Coke, not crack. But yeah she was a user, long before Tara entered the picture

Jesus.. I saw her once smoking a meth pipe, or was it a marijuana cigarette? Well, who knows. 

meanwhile I’m refreshing nikkies YouTube over and over while rewatching ASIB :ally:

G U C C I

I keep hitting refresh at work and still no video! Ma'am I already changed my lunch break cause yall pushed it back and f*cking Janet next to me is loosing her marbles because I have changed the daily schedule at work! 

JohnnyVersace

I didn't realize some of you knew every excruciating detail of Lady Gaga's drug history :interestinga:

Archived