Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with NikkieTutorials

Jenina

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She was doing fillers back when Tara was her make up artist, so thats not Sarah's influence  :vegas:   But it was Tara who got Gaga on drugs  :vegas:

Gaga used drugs since before she even knew Tara, if anything when she was closest to Tara she wasn't doing hardcore drugs anymore, only weed and she herself said she was smoking it too much to cope with her hip pain not because of Tara.

She only did lip fillers in 2012, not a new face :vegas:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I think Gaga was old enough to decide whether to do drugs or not. Not Tara.

C'mon y'all, this "Gaga's best friend race", Not "Who Influenced Gaga More Race".

Yeah but tbf, its all peer pressure. You can say that she was old enough but if Gaga had peer pressure from external sources the  it is hard to ignore. Its easier said than done... but its good that Gaga cut the negative people out who were influencing her :vegas:

End Racism Now

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah but tbf, its all peer pressure. You can say that she was old enough but if Gaga had peer pressure from external sources the  it is hard to ignore. Its easier said than done... but its good that Gaga cut the negative people out who were influencing her :vegas:

I've been away from my family studying abroad since I was 17 (2013) and not once did I drink or smoke. Even when I moved to the netherlands where you smell weed even more the cigs in the streets, and friends that smoke/drink, still never did any of those. As I said earlier, if Gaga has discipline problems it's on her. She isn't 9 to blame it on her peers. :vegas:

magicalgaga

I'm so excited for this! :giveup: Glad she chose Nikkie Tutorials, she's so sweet and unproblematic. 

i was born this way, baby

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, magicalgaga said:

I'm so excited for this! :giveup: Glad she chose Nikkie Tutorials, she's so sweet and unproblematic. 

That’s probably why Gaga and her team chose to film with her :nick: im sure after all the drama in the community these past few months the HL team wants to avoid any sort of interaction or involvement with them :rip: 

didn’t realize until this video how much I need a pink hair era. she looks SO GOOD. make a video with jeffree next pls & thx 

Alegagaloo

I think she says in her ig stories that the reveal (Haus Labs palette) is coming at 9  and the video at 12

Archived