Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

Ariana's italian nose

Featured Posts

Gohan

Have you seen this italian monument? Do you think she's done permanent retouches?

ariana-grande-nariz-sin-operar.jpeg

It's been resurfacing on twitter and that's when I saw it for the first time.

  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheShameMonster

her face probably just grew into it as she got older.

like gaga and lana did

ladygaga.jpg

Lizzy-Grant-2.jpg

angels forever, forever angels
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing

This is just an unpleasant picture :awkney:

October-2008.jpg

And the face changes too as you get older so :awkney:

Let's find a light inside our universe now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

Its just the angle 😴😌💅💁‍♀️ She’s always had a ski slope nose just like the natural queen Audrey O’Day 😍😍

EF1nUyPWkAE0jP5.jpg

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

Its just the angle 😴😌💅💁‍♀️ She’s always had a ski slope nose just like the natural queen Audrey O’Day 😍😍

EF1nUyPWkAE0jP5.jpg

Ahhhh, Volemort's sister looks good here :enigma:

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

This is just an unpleasant picture :awkney:

October-2008.jpg

And the face changes too as you get older so :awkney:

So puberty gave her a ski slope nose and a skeletal jawline? omg 😍😍💅💅

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami
17 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

So puberty gave her a ski slope nose and a skeletal jawline? omg 😍😍💅💅

She did lose a lot of weight tho, and her nose was never hunched or anything :green:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maleficent
25 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

her face probably just grew into it as she got older.

like gaga and lana did

ladygaga.jpg

Lizzy-Grant-2.jpg

lana 100% had a nose job there’s no question 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mxnster
33 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Have you seen this italian monument? Do you think she's done permanent retouches?

ariana-grande-nariz-sin-operar.jpeg

It's been resurfacing on twitter and that's when I saw it for the first time.

WAYAMENT THIS IS ARIANA??? :messga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haus Swiftie

gags iconic nose outsold

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

lana 100% had a nose job there’s no question 

And Gags had fillers. Not a nosejob per say but it's not like her nose changed by itself and neither did Ariana's :enigma:

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KEVIN STEVE

That picture is 100% fake, but I think she just does medical rhinoplasties like Gaga

Edited by KEVIN STEVE

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...