Stefani Tee
politics

USA illegally spied on Europe & Julien Assange (again)

Featured Posts

Supersonic

According to documents obtained by German newsstations NDR & WDR, the USA illegally surveiled Julien Assange living in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for several years. The rooms he was living in were surveiled by cameras 24/7, multiple conversations with his doctors, lawyers and independant journalists were illegally chronicled, as well as him using the phone, showering or using the toilet. 

The Spanish security company UC Global is accused of being responsible for the surveilance, on behalf of the US-American CIA.

The passports of his visitors were also illegally copied and assigned with multiple handwritten notes.

The German newsstations are filing charges on behalf of their three journalists that were illegally surveiled while talking to Assange.

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/assange-ueberwachung-101.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

sendungsbild-546253~_v-videowebl.jpg

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

corvus albus

What did we expect?

The US will backstab everyone who threatens them slightly :selena:

Standing Still
  • Like 7

MetalGaga

Tell me something I don’t know. How many organizations were sent the stream for US kickbacks to get a peak at JA. 

FATCAT

Assange is an agent of the Russians, of course they're going to keep as many tabs on him as possible. I'd be upset if we weren't.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Economy
On 12/2/2019 at 5:54 AM, Guillaume Hamon said:

Weren't they caught spying France a few years ago?

I'm not surprised at all.

Only other Countries have to follow the rules. The US doesn't have to because "ItS ThE LEadeR oF DEmOCrAcY":vegas:

• Like 2

Lilmonzter

US military industrial complex is large and powerful, irrespective of which party is in power :nails: 

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Like 2

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

US military industrial complex is large and powerful, irrespective of which party is in power :nails: 

That's why I wish an independent critical of this almighty complex like Sanders will get the nomination.

He's the only politician I imagine trying to reform it.

• Love 1