💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry - Cozy Little Christmas MV Soon

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Notorious Lana leaker Ultrasubversive on Twitter AKA Eclipse is claiming that the MV will be out next week. Probably a bunch of other people are saying the same thing and Katy is scheduled for a bunch of performances in December but yeah.. just thought I‘d post this.

stream the cozy christmas hit :vegas: 

Musery

edengowon

a year late :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

a year late :triggered:

Never too late, christmas is every year :vegas: and last year it was only on amazon music or whatever the f*ck :ladyhaha: 

Musery

edengowon
Just now, BadGurlMadge11 said:

I think they're trying to bring Katy back to her Teenage Dream status again but they fail every time:ohwell:

i've always said it as a katy fan, she needs to experiment and explore different genres because what she is doing now... really isn't it :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Reject False Icons

I see this :excited2: but people making fun of Katy because she released the song one year ago, even though most of the people didn’t know of it’s existence

IDC she is serving some looks in some scenes 

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

I think they're trying to bring Katy back to her Teenage Dream status again but they fail every time:ohwell:

Looks like you're happy to see her "fail" :ohwell:

She didn't even send HIH to radios, so it's pretty clear that right now, Katy doesn't care about having a hit.

I think (I could be wrong) that it's all planned, and that she wants to fly under the radar because she's been overexposed. She's (very) slowly rebuilding her image. She isn't as versatile as Gaga, so she can't completely reinvent herself, but she's showing that she cares about the music more than the charts, and at the same time she's taking more time for herself. Nobody can tell if it's gonna work, but I wouldn't bet that it won't. 

Pop Music

why in the world would she release an MV for a song that came out last year :smh:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ryusei
30 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

why in the world would she release an MV for a song that came out last year :smh:

Cause it was only put on all streaming services and youtube this year. 

13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why do artists still make christmas songs? :saladga:

Why not? :triggered: it‘s one of the better ones imo 

Musery

TheRealJT

Can she please release Everyday is a Holiday instead? 
Come on gurl, give us a surprise Christmas ep (that will probably get overshadowed by a surprise Taylor Christmas album).

Archived