Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Donald Trump feeds US Troops in Afghanistan for Thanksgiving

Featured Posts

ProjectJoanne

Title.

Whether you hate him or not, you can’t deny this was a pretty nice thing for him to do 

“President Donald Trump made a surprise, first visit to Afghanistan on Thanksgiving, serving dinner to US troops and announcing that he has re-opened peace talks with the Taliban.”

trump-thanksgiving-06-2.jpg?quality=80&s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/11/28/trump-makes-surprise-visit-to-afghanistan-to-see-u-s-troops-on-thanksgiving/amp/

DCgaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

M Monstre

Good for him, but how about he feeds those kids locked up at the border :reductive:

• Like 11
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Vroom Vroom

He is so desperate for a good news story during this whole impeachment mess. Next thing you know he’s going to make Baron enlist 

• Like 1

Adakam

No it is not a "nice" thing to do, its just propaganda to look good, just like influencers who film themselves giving money to the poor, its a good gesture but with one only intention: looking good.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

MrG1087

Not the first president to do this. Sorry, but one good deed doesn’t make up for the hundreds of atrocities this man has engaged in for decades.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

PartySick
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

No it is not a "nice" thing to do, its just propaganda to look good, just like influencers who film themselves giving money to the poor, its a good gesture but with one only intention: looking good.

Yup. He spent the last three Thanksgivings at his Florida golf club.

He only went because it's an election year. Don't be fooled.

Please let go of my arm, Karen 🦏
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

derpmonster

We love a PR stunt

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Thanks 1

mikeyxgaga
3 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Whether you hate him or not, you can’t deny this was a pretty nice thing for him to do

Yes I can lol

2 hours ago, Adakam said:

Tea! This is such an obvious stunt to look good. He's such a tool.

- Mikey Gaga
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Adakam
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yup. He spent the last three Thanksgivings at his Florida golf club.

He only went because it's an election year. Don't be fooled.

7 hours ago, mikeyxgaga said:

Yes I can lol

Tea! This is such an obvious stunt to look good. He's such a tool.

Also, its not like he was the reason those soldiers got food, and this goes for any politician. He only wasted taxpayer money so he could take some pictures passing them the plates they wouldve gotten regardless.

What about, instead of wasting the money to get there, he donated it to people in actual need? People who couldnt afford a thanksgiving 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Economy
On 11/29/2019 at 6:45 PM, Adakam said:

This!

I always say that if an artist tweets or funds an excuse to mention what they donated to, they aren't doing it for the right reasons

If course there's cases where awareness needs to be promoted and they may be bringing attention to it say for a natural disaster... In other cases they could be promoting a foundation, maybe even one they started

So it depends on the circumstances too. But generally speaking if a celebrity makes random mentions of their acts of kindness, like... I don't know that I trust that at least part of it wasn't just for show and publicity

Economy
19 hours ago, Adakam said:

Also, its not like he was the reason those soldiers got food, and this goes for any politician. He only wasted taxpayer money so he could take some pictures passing them the plates they wouldve gotten regardless.

What about, instead of wasting the money to get there, he donated it to people in actual need? People who couldnt afford a thanksgiving 

The amount of tea here

preach same-sex marriage GIF

• YAAAS 1

AdmistTheLight
46 minutes ago, Economy said:

The amount of tea here

preach same-sex marriage GIF

Ohhh Economy is extra saucy today :ally:

Liberaté mi amor
  • LMAO 1

David Ward
21 hours ago, Adakam said:

But the publicity!!!1

• LMAO 1