⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
news

Amazon: GLAM ROOM NO 1 FAME palette

March34th

the second she releases a crazy colour palate.. we going broke!

so this is what it's like living in limbo - first I'm high then I'm so low.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald

Sorry but

:grr: I'm SO over this and just want my favorite popstar back. The ONLY Haus Labs product that even fits the Gaga brand is the Face Lace, which isn't even designed by the Haus of Gaga, but by Phyllis Cohen. 

Like, do something innovative and NEW in the field of cosmetics and beauty. We know you have the coins to do something breathtaking, Gaga. This is just disappointing and a hard pass for me

I can't believe LG6 was delayed /The Oscars buzz was wasted just to sell a few dusty palettes of basic nude colors that EVERY other brand already has released :fail: 

Sorry for ranting , but at least I'm 4 pages into the thread and no one will see this 

Edited by Reginald
I've spent too long dancing all alone, dancing to the same song.
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustang

The haus of whiskey pic oh woooow :legend:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRealJT
16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Sorry but

:grr: I'm SO over this and just want my favorite popstar back. The ONLY Haus Labs product that even fits the Gaga brand is the Face Lace, which isn't even designed by the Haus of Gaga, but by Phyllis Cohen. 

Like, do something innovative and NEW in the field of cosmetics and beauty. We know you have the coins to do something breathtaking, Gaga. This is just disappointing and a hard pass for me

This is so damned boring, and I can't believe LG6 was delayed /The Oscars buzz was wasted just to sell a few dusty palettes of basic nude colors. :fail:

Sorry for ranting , but at least I'm 4 pages into the thread and no one will see this 

Um you know the most likely scenario was that Interscope delayed LG6 and Gaga had free time so she decided to create a make up line.  Listen to the Oprah interview, she literally said she had free time.  
Just because this isn’t for you, doesn’t mean it’s worthless. Some people really like this stuff.  Not everything in the world is made to appease men like you.  I don’t wear make up but I understand it’s a big industry and that a lot of my friends really enjoy unique palettes and stuff like this, it really is a creative thing for them. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald
10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Um you know the most likely scenario was that Interscope delayed LG6 and Gaga had free time so she decided to create a make up line.  Listen to the Oprah interview, she literally said she had free time.  
Just because this isn’t for you, doesn’t mean it’s worthless. Some people really like this stuff.  Not everything in the world is made to appease men like you.  I don’t wear make up but I understand it’s a big industry and that a lot of my friends really enjoy unique palettes and stuff like this, it really is a creative thing for them. 

:huntyga: Thanks for the response.

I wear makeup every day, and have for years, but none of these products give me a reason to buy. I'm glad that people are finding use for them, but it just all feels extremely unnecessary. I'm glad Gaga is succeeding, but other brands have done all of this in higher quality and /or for a better prices.

I wish she would just go back to music.  

Edited by Reginald
I've spent too long dancing all alone, dancing to the same song.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:huntyga: Thanks for the response.

I wear makeup every day, and have for years, but none of these products give me a reason to buy. I'm glad that people are finding use for them, but it just all feels extremely unnecessary. I'm glad Gaga is succeeding, but other brands have done all of this in higher quality and /or for a better prices.

I wish she would just go back to music.  

Ma'am this is a wendy’s

Edited by Runway
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald
7 minutes ago, Runway said:

Ma'am this is a wendy’s

:oprah: Good point. Lol I'll take one baked potato to go, please. 

I've spent too long dancing all alone, dancing to the same song.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma
41 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Sorry but

:grr: I'm SO over this and just want my favorite popstar back. The ONLY Haus Labs product that even fits the Gaga brand is the Face Lace, which isn't even designed by the Haus of Gaga, but by Phyllis Cohen. 

Like, do something innovative and NEW in the field of cosmetics and beauty. We know you have the coins to do something breathtaking, Gaga. This is just disappointing and a hard pass for me

I can't believe LG6 was delayed /The Oscars buzz was wasted just to sell a few dusty palettes of basic nude colors that EVERY other brand already has released :fail: 

Sorry for ranting , but at least I'm 4 pages into the thread and no one will see this 

You’re so right

ESPECIALLY considering she branded the whole thing as a revolution, as not following the rules of beauty, etc...

And she releases a red lipstick and a nudes palette :madge:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music

what a gorgeous icon 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne

I honestly don’t doubt Amazon has already leaked LG6, we just need to figure out the name :laughga:

DC
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyyMetalVenuss

here before curtain call is the name of lg6 and it’s her last album before she commits to an italian cooking show :firega:

Cake like Malibu Gaga
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Babel

Honestly at this point it’s very predictable to get basic stuff, I don’t get why we act surprised since she stopped being the ambitious revolutionary icon ages ago. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
the Devil of Pop

Nooooooooooooooo a boring warm nude palette 

So tragic

So basic

Exactly what I didn't want

 :crossed:

(Hopefully a lot of other ppl like it though)

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Red said:

I have just accepted that no matter what Gaga releases, in all areas including music and makeup, the very same people will always find a reason to say it is bad and whatever. I don't know what they are doing here but they are.

If you notice, it really is the same members who enter every thread to spread hate and negativity. Like, I’d be concerned if it was many different members who had genuine concerns about Gaga’s business ventures, but it’s the same, like, 10/15 members who have nothing better to do than trash talk everything Gaga does and bitch about how they’re no longer fans. Yet they still log into this site day in and day out to rant about how basic or annoying Gaga’s being, despite claiming that they no longer care about her :ladyhaha: 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...