💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ever dreamed of Gaga?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Have you ever dream with Gaga? I just did last night, i met her in a kind of Jazz & piano show and she stopped the whole show and told me I had amazing talent and greeted my mom too and she took a photo but she barely could use a phone and it was really funny :kara: I hope I can meet her someday:heart: 

what are your Gaga dreams

Once I dreamed I met her at the gay pride parade in LA. She was wearing a nude latex bodysuit in like 40 degree Celsius weather. She was also highly intoxicated and could barely walk straight. I was really emotional and tried telling her how much she meant to me but she couldn’t understand me and replied by mumbling gibberish the whole time. Eventually she passed out on the ground and security had to come rescue her. I was pretty shocked because I didn’t expect her to be this messy, especially when it wasn’t even the ARTPOP era when this happened.

angels forever, forever angels

gagaschickens

i dreamed i was spending an entire day with her. we listened to lg6 and did an entire enigma show together :bradley: I thought it was real while watching it, turns out was just a perfect illusion.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

ElfieMartini

I had a dream that I had won a competition to go to Enigma and meet her backstage and we had dinner.

Then  when I woke up, I saw on twitter that there was a competition to meet her backstage at Enigma.  

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

I had a dream I was having my meet & greet and Gaga gave me piano sheet music of the LG6 lead single. She then proceeded to tell me to not leak it on GGD :huntyga:

it was a perfect illusion

I dream quite often about Gaga. Almost always about us being girlfriends and having lady love. She always makes me cum:staymad:

Teal Ambition

Often, especially when I'm about to see her in concert, I get so many dreams the days leading up to it :bradley: usually they're about meeting her 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

PutUrPawsUp

Yeah! I dreamed LG6 was released and woke up with thrill. First thing I checked my phone and realized it's just a dream:saladga:

ARTPOPe

Yes...

I cooked marinara sauce and was happy with it when all of a sudden GaGa appeared, spat in my sauce, said "You're not italian", snapped her fingers and walked off

tenor.gif

Stream The Love Invention

TheSlash

I had a dream where we ( Gaga, her team, filming crew and me ) were in a barn, dressed as farmers and shooting the music video to Sinner's Prayer, while Gaga was a Cowgirl dancing to some choreo, which - oddly enough - fit the song :selena: .

Ew, David!

Archived