💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Favorite TF/TFM music video?

magicalgaga

Featured Posts

magicalgaga

Since we're having multiple threads about people rating songs from specific albums, let's do the same with music videos and especially The Fame/The Fame Monster era! :firega:

I've grown up with these music videos and thus they're very dear to me and I find it very hard to put them in any kind of order :laughga: But I feel like The Ultimate Favorite for me has always been Telephone. I remember being so excited about the video because of the story it was telling (even tho my 10-year-old ass didn't understand any English). Those were the times.

The second would be Bad Romance. The aesthetics of that video were always the sh!t for me.

The third I would like to say is Poker Face. It's just so iconic with the blue swim suit and the iPod glasses. Love that sh!t for me.

i was born this way, baby

Off topic, but the video for Just Dance is pretty iconic and I wonder why. Basic set, unappealing lighting, nothing special happens. Gaga had a low budget for sure but the video is still iconic for some reason. But it's just people partying, like almost every other pop video

magicalgaga
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Off topic, but the video for Just Dance is pretty iconic and I wonder why. Basic set, unappealing lighting, nothing special happens. Gaga had a low budget for sure but the video is still iconic for some reason. But it's just people partying, like almost every other pop video

YES! I totally agree with you on this one. The video itself is nothing special but it's still a very important piece of pop culture. They did something seriously iconic with that one. 

i was born this way, baby

ToxicHot

So many amazing videos, and they're all so different. Telephone has always been my favorite from the TFM. 

Telephone > Bad Romance > Alejandro

As for the The Fame....

Poker Face > Paparazzi > LoveGame > Just Dance > Eh, Eh > Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Customzanotti

For the first time in gaga history you're all winners, winner winner 9 chicken dinners  

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Shawniqua Mendes

1. Eh Eh (controversial I know, but I still don't understand why this music video is so underrated)    

2. Bad Romance

3. Alejandro

WolaƂabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

artpopsexual

I've grown up with all of those music videos too  (i think i'm actually still growing up :selena:), so they remind me of very good moments of my childhood/pre-teen years. It's so nostalgic to watch them today... Damn, I really wish time machines existed...

But asking the question, it's kinda hard to choose just one. Well, I guess I'd pick Telephone. Or Bad Romance. Probably both.

Yeah, both :sis:.

Of course the magnum opus y'all 

BlankSoupyDog-size_restricted.gif

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

Archived