Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would your dream LG6 album cover be?

RocketNumberNine

Featured Posts

RocketNumberNine

Let's have some fun.
send me your dream album cover with an example.

we just have rose theories.. so  these are mine ; 
TW_WmagMexico_R24F15.jpgap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png_09-18-cover-subs.jpg

Shawniqua Mendes

c7f7acd0.jpg

Something like that would be nice 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

March34th

I hope she has alternate versions of the artwork for the standard, deluxe, etc. she needs to do a box set again too :bradley:

I want the standard to be black & white with hints of magenta (similar to the colour scheme we've generally been aligned with for LG6) big bold "GAGA" behind her with her in b&w, wearing a black latex suit looking kinda dominatrix-y, with a rose in her mouth and have the rose colored a pale pink :cryga:all against a black background with something cool to texture it, like "GAGA" repeating over and over again in dark gray against the black background, behind the big text and behind gaga.

Deluxe could be a zoomed in close up of just her face on the standard, b&w gaga with a pink rose in her mouth. no text on the deluxe artwork, but perhaps "GAGA" in small white or black text over the rose

box set should have a slipcase type thing where its just all black with the "GAGA" text with roses in the lettering instead of a solid colour

Haus of Gaga hire me :sis:

March34th
1 minute ago, baazyll said:

c7f7acd0.jpg

Something like that would be nice 

omg i would LIVE for this. what album is this the cover art alone makes me want to stan :party:

MaryJaneHolland

Well, it really depends on the sound and vibe. But, if it's some industrial pop/techno whatever as the producers so far have been, it's be:

- pitch black background

- face and shoulders closeup

- hair in pigtails (pink)

- her throat is sliced and blood is dripping

- maybe even a tear coming down her face

:lana: Hire me.

March34th
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, it really depends on the sound and vibe. But, if it's some industrial pop/techno whatever as the producers so far have been, it's be:

- pitch black background

- face and shoulders closeup

- hair in pigtails (pink)

- her throat is sliced and blood is dripping

- maybe even a tear coming down her face

:lana: Hire me.

I love this concept :pawsup:Grimes collab on this album concept

Shawniqua Mendes
1 minute ago, March34th said:

omg i would LIVE for this. what album is this the cover art alone makes me want to stan :party:

It's Contact by Pharmakon. I love all of her albums very much but her music is very aggressive and definitely not everyone's cup of tea.  

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

March34th
15 minutes ago, baazyll said:

It's Contact by Pharmakon. I love all of her albums very much but her music is very aggressive and definitely not everyone's cup of tea.  

bby im a metalhead lowkey so we love to see aggression ! we will be streaming!!!!:sis:<3

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

One word: LaChapelle 

1570524410_314251_1570526672_noticia_nor

RO76NHTGAEI6TINWWKNZB35IPE.jpg

His colors are always so strong and vivid. YES!

Daylight Jokers
22 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

Wow. I just realized she never has good album covers  :selena:

The Fame, TFM (blonde one), and ARTPOP are good album covers.

Shawniqua Mendes
4 minutes ago, March34th said:

bby im a metalhead lowkey so we love to see aggression ! we will be streaming!!!!:sis:<3

Her best performance imo 

Archived