Also,

Is she having toothache?

IMG-w85q9b.jpg

I'm sending you a lot of love before you get destroyed:laughga::kara:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

That was an absolute corker but she's getting too much awards all too soon, and not every prize is deserved. She's talented, very talented.. but you know.. give her time to show what she can really do.ย 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I'm sending you a lot of love before you get destroyed:laughga::kara:

sksksksk thanks, hunty :hug:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

A Very Gaga Holida
2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

That was an absolute corker but she's getting too much awards all too soon, and not every prize is deserved. She's talented, very talented.. but you know.. give her time to show what she can really do.ย 

If Gaga didn't have this MASSIVE debut, she would have probably been as "small" as Pink today

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

That only mean very huge pressures for her follow up album, cos all these expectation. Since she is very young, I wonder if she could handle all that? Cos even older artists than her breaks with that kind of expectation.ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

3 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

People will get tired of her in few years, just like the forgotten Lorde

Are you being sarcastic?

Lorde forgotten? By whom?ย :oprah:

underneath the pine

StreamDelicate
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

People will get tired of her in few years, just like the forgotten Lorde

Lorde isnโ€™t forgotten though? She received a Grammy nom for Melodrama. Her music isnโ€™t suited for mainstream appealย 

3 minutes ago, Lumi said:

Are you being sarcastic?

Lorde forgotten? By whom?ย :oprah:

ย 

3 minutes ago, StreamDelicate said:

Lorde isnโ€™t forgotten though? She received a Grammy nom for Melodrama. Her music isnโ€™t suited for mainstream appealย 

General public. :oops:

Did her Melodrama singles charted? I don't recall. :oops:

Just now, RudzXinc said:

ย 

General public. :oops:

Did her Melodrama singles charted? I don't recall. :oops:

Of course you think that just because she didn't a have #1 she is now forgotten.

Do you see Lorde doing the same thing as Dua or Camila? She'sย an alternative artist,ย if you want to judge her do it based on album sales / critic reception. Lorde is here to stay, there's a lot of hype for her next project.

underneath the pine

Itsbrenda

Good for Her, I like her new song a lot.ย 
ย 

I do think outlets is to fast to Iโ€™ve everything to be artiest but tbh.. it wasnโ€™t any different with Gaga when she started outย 

PACGAGA
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Wasn't there a thread about Nicki being the woman of the year? Ornis that another list? :air:

She's being honored at this years Women in music... idk what award though. Trailblazer??

Archived