Jump to content
Stefani Tee
society

Baby Kept On Vegan Diet Died. Vegan parents Arrested.

Featured Posts

March34th

it's obviously tragic that the child died, but we do not need anymore unnecessary disrespect and ridicule of the vegan community.

I'll do damage control for those attacking vegans, so please be aware that a balanced vegan diet (free of animal products or by products such as meat, eggs, milk, gelatin and honey) is acceptable and can be adaptable for all ages of the human life cycle including infancy. Vegans are not abusive for  raising children with a vegan diet.

Stop blaming veganism as a whole, aka a diet which has been proven time and time again to be one of the healthiest diets to adopt and the diet that affects the environment the least in regards to land cultivation or greenhouse emissions (fun fact: most soy production is used to feed cattle). Read the article and you'll see that this child was only fed breast milk and the parents were raw vegans who only ate fresh fruits and vegetables (a healthy balanced vegan diet should include a wide variety of foods, not just fruits and vegetables. most foods are vegan if you look at what's available)

And if anyone needs sources for my claims feel free to ask me. Been vegan and a vegan activist for over a year and a half and i know the tea and love to educate.

tl;dr: Let's just please be respectful of others and do our research and focus on the point of this post - these parents were shitty people clearly. rest in peace to the child, it breaks my heart that this happened.

 

'Don't it beat a slow dance to death?
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
March34th
1 minute ago, Candy Gaga said:

Kill your baby but not a chicken. Some people have concerning way of thinking

girl it's not about that. read the article. the child was fed literally only breast milk. 

'Don't it beat a slow dance to death?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
goods
2 minutes ago, March34th said:

it's obviously tragic that the child died, but we do not need anymore unnecessary disrespect and ridicule of the vegan community.

I'll do damage control for those attacking vegans, so please be aware that a balanced vegan diet (free of animal products or by products such as meat, eggs, milk, gelatin and honey) is acceptable and can be adaptable for all ages of the human life cycle including infancy. Vegans are not abusive for  raising children with a vegan diet.

Stop blaming veganism as a whole, aka a diet which has been proven time and time again to be one of the healthiest diets to adopt and the diet that affects the environment the least in regards to land cultivation or greenhouse emissions (fun fact: most soy production is used to feed cattle). Read the article and you'll see that this child was only fed breast milk and the parents were raw vegans who only ate fresh fruits and vegetables (a healthy balanced vegan diet should include a wide variety of foods, not just fruits and vegetables. most foods are vegan if you look at what's available)

And if anyone needs sources for my claims feel free to ask me. Been vegan and a vegan activist for over a year and a half and i know the tea and love to educate.

tl;dr: Let's just please be respectful of others and do our research and focus on the point of this post - these parents were shitty people clearly. rest in peace to the child, it breaks my heart that this happened.

 

Where do you live? Thank God there is somebody sane on this site.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candy Gaga
1 minute ago, March34th said:

girl it's not about that. read the article. the child was fed literally only breast milk. 

Yeah because he's over a year and a half and they never gave him the protein he needs cause Vegan.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
March34th
Just now, goods said:

Where do you live? Thank God there is somebody sane on this site.

Ontario, Canada. and period luv. I am not an angry vegan by any means but this kind of stuff makes me mad where people ignore the actual content of the article and instead want to complain about why they don't like veganism.

'Don't it beat a slow dance to death?
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, goods said:

You can't sustain yourself on vegan diet. PeriodT. 

 

Fixed

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
March34th
Just now, Candy Gaga said:

Yeah because he's over a year and a half and they never gave him the protein he needs cause Vegan.

you can find protein in dozens of vegan foods. there's a sh*t load of protein in greens and legumes, sometimes even a bigger concentration than in meat. it has nothing to do with the parents being vegan, they were raw vegans anyways which is an extremely tiny portion of the vegan community and isn't the best version of the vegan diet when it comes to getting all your essentials. raw veganism is eating legit just fruits and vegetables. that ain't it baybee humans need grains and stuff too.

'Don't it beat a slow dance to death?
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, goods said:

If only it was that easy to fix your ignorance. 

Is it really ignorance when vegans get defensive over their unhealthy diet, force it down peoples throats, and now we have cases where parents are forcing their children on this diet and/or pets like dogs on this diet? 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyHaha
26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Vegan diets are horrific, deadly and really unhealthy... poor child, hope the parents get locked away and stopped from breeding. :madge:

The thing is, you are actually wrong and spreading false information. Your lack of education on this subject is honestly alarming, 

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BgRaEgTaT
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes and if you aren't getting enough nutrients, especially when you are THAT young, you are gonna be underweight and develop serious health complications... which the Vegan diet does. The vegan diet really starves your body of the nutrients that it needs, and because of that you can develop a whole host of medical issues. 

Vegan for 4 years and in the best shape of my life. Enough with the falsehoods and propaganda thanks 

  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Just now, BgRaEgTaT said:

Vegan for 4 years and in the best shape of my life. Enough with the falsehoods and propaganda thanks 

Okay sis :vegas:

Edited by xoxo Craig
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
March34th
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is it really ignorance when vegans get defensive over their unhealthy diet, force it down peoples throats, and now we have cases where parents are forcing their children on this diet and/or pets like dogs on this diet? 

the tea is you're the one getting defensive. you're the one up in arms attacking vegans and taking this story out of context to support your own personal and clearly uneducated claims, you're claiming veganism is a horrible diet when science proves you wrong. you aren't a bad person for not being vegan but you are incorrect to say veganism is a bad diet. your lack of understanding and basic comprehension proves you likely didn't read the entire article. as a reminder the parents fed this child literally only breast milk, and were raw vegans, a version of veganism that is often criticized by mainstream vegans because it is not entirely substantial.

the funny thing is, eating meat raises your risk of prostate cancer, drinking milk raises your likelihood to develop hormone imbalances and acne, and the sodium content in eggs is extremely bad for human health and arteries. who's diet is really "unhealthy" in the long run? please do your research and please learn basic kindness to strangers online :bye:

Edited by March34th
words
'Don't it beat a slow dance to death?
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, March34th said:

the tea is you're the one getting defensive. you're the one up in arms attacking vegans and taking this story out of context to support your own personal and clearly uneducated claims, you're claiming veganism is a horrible diet when science proves you wrong. you aren't a bad person for not being vegan but you are incorrect to say veganism is a bad diet. your lack of understanding and basic comprehension proves you likely didn't read the entire article. as a reminder the parents fed this child literally only breast milk, and were raw vegans, a version of veganism that is often criticized by mainstream vegans because it is not entirely substantial.

the funny thing is, eating meat raises your risk of prostate cancer, drinking milk raises your likelihood to develop hormone imbalances and acne, and the sodium content in eggs is extremely bad for human health and arteries. who's diet is really "unhealthy" in the long run? please do your research and please learn basic kindness to strangers online :bye:

This is factually incorrect, but okay

  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...