Ava Max promoting kindness <3

DC

Featured Posts

Clumsy Monster
20 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

can't wait for the sweet but psycho foundation :diane:

*So am I Foundation:diane:

A Hybrid

No, that’s not what’s wrong in this world. What’s wrong with this world is war, poverty and global warming.
That is Ava Max’s and her fans’ first world problems and the video is doing literally nothing new to get rid of them.

No family’s safe when I sashay

monketsharona

Promoting kindness may be not one of the biggest world problems but  it's never a bad thing to do it.

It's funny some Lady Gaga fans are always loosing their **** when Gaga is promoting online kindness and literally saying other artists positive words on the subject are not that important. 

Felixorfelicia
48 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

No, that’s not what’s wrong in this world. What’s wrong with this world is war, poverty and global warming.
That is Ava Max’s and her fans’ first world problems and the video is doing literally nothing new to get rid of them.

You think people being nasty and rude and mean is a first world problem??? It’s the lack of compassion and the excessive selfishness that makes the things you mentioned worse...

Tease it to Jesus

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

You think people being nasty and rude and mean is a first world problem??? It’s the lack of compassion and the excessive selfishness that makes the things you mentioned worse...

It is not, people being bullied online is a first world problem though. And I’m not saying anything specific about Ava, Gaga does this too. What triggered me is that she said this is the biggest problem in the world, because what she’s basing her complaints on is actually something so minor it’s disrespectful to children dying all around the world.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Mirrion Rizzons
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

yes but war, poverty and global warming are the result of conflict, greed and abuse. So being nice would prevent this as we're respecting everyone and everything

not Chromatica
4 hours ago, Aquarius said:

can't wait for the sweet but psycho foundation :diane:

4 hours ago, Clumsy Monster said:

*So am I Foundation:diane:

***Torn This Way Foundation

FFXIV WhiteMage
31 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

***Torn This Way Foundation

****A Star was Torn Foundation by Ally Max :ally:

not Chromatica
9 minutes ago, PoCHEMist said:

****A Star was Torn Foundation by Ally Max :ally:

I don't like the fact that Halsey exists in b̶o̶t̶h̶ all of these universes.

Katherine
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

It is not, people being bullied online is a first world problem though. And I’m not saying anything specific about Ava, Gaga does this too. What triggered me is that she said this is the biggest problem in the world, because what she’s basing her complaints on is actually something so minor it’s disrespectful to children dying all around the world.

The lack of empathy and kindness is what lead to those issues in the first place, tho :air:

Archived