0:44  oh... 🔥

i like it, it sounds experimental, this might become my favorite Kesha album

+the Tonight and High Road snippets, daaaamn

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

I feel like she set the expectations too high this time and the singles so far are good but not that great. I really love her and want to see her win and she's proven herself to be capable of bangers and great ballads alike so I'm excited for the album anyway

andy232000

Im not sure how I feel about this seriously growing trend of making short songs...if gaga pulls a Perfect Illusion and puts out another lead that is 3 minutes i will riot...let alone a song thats 2:45

BlingNotTheMusic

EDIT: Im a flop, this songs' a BOP 

Listen with headphones. The lyrics are :awkney: but it's actually produced really well and has so many layers. 

kesha GIF

I thought this would be the “tonight” song :enigma: it’s a bop but I’m still so perched for that bop

This song needs to grow on me, but.

If I had to do a deep analysis, I'd say this is about people on the internet and her label saying her new album has to be either 2009 Ke$ha or broken and bruised 2017 Kesha, that that's the only way she can have another success. And she said "****. THAT." She's doing what she wants to instead, which is a blend of everything she loves, not just ballads or Tik Tok rap pop. That's supported by the line "'You're the party girl. You're the tragedy.' But the funny thing is I'm ****ing everything."  The fear that the label is right and that the fans won't like her new stuff could also be why she's alluded that this might end up being her last album.

My name isn't Timmers

misunderstood

"Don't circumcise my circumstance" A LYRIC :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood

Pop fans still not getting used to short songs, damn :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

3 hours ago, Sneaky said:

I'm concerned with how short songs are getting.

Lana del rey can’t relate 

angels forever, forever angels

Archived