Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CupcakKe is on 60 Day Water Fast

and i oop

Featured Posts

and i oop

Around 40 minutes ago, CupcakKe tweeted that she is doing a 60 day water fast. She deleted the tweet a little bit ago.

"I am extremely blessed to be on a 60 day water fast , I’m currently a little over half way through it & it’s so beautiful..I don’t suggest anyone to try this without consulting with a doctor first..but I will be back once it’s over . god bless ,take care & do what you love 💕"

I just hope she's okay.  :ohno:

idk how self destructive this is but if she's in constant contact with a doctor I support her decision, she's trying it out. 

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

I hope she's just trolling :ohno:

she posted a picture looking way skinnier so I think she's actually doing it, which is worrying... I mean she looks great here but that weight loss in such a short time is not healthy and is gonna yoyo right back on when she starts eating again :ohno: 

Musery

Pop Music

please knock it off Elizabeth 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

itsmebuddy
Just now, Lucas said:

You consume nothing but water.

That sounds terrible- how can she go that long?

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Meredith Grey
Just now, gagapoppy said:

Hi I’m stupid what’s a water fast?

Basically for 60 days she isn’t eating and only drinking water. I’m sure she’s eating something small in there every once in a while bc you can’t just not eat for 60 days.

Water fasting can actually be good for you if done for like 2-3 days but 60 days is unhealthy and kind of dangerous tbh. Jameela Jamil health warrior, called her out for it a few days ago but took everything down and posted multiple apologies bc people kept coming at her due to cupcakke’s mental health issues. That’s the only reason i even know what it is 😂😂

ALGAYDO

I thought you died after 2 months of no food?? Or is it nutrients? So like it’s ok so long as you consume multi-vitamins? Health side of GGD, help a gay out lol 

Bizcochito
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

she posted a picture looking way skinnier so I think she's actually doing it, which is worrying... I mean she looks great here but that weight loss in such a short time is not healthy and is gonna yoyo right back on when she starts eating again :ohno: 

She's so beautiful. I hate stupid beauty standards :eww:

Fasting correctly is very good for your health. It's a myth that it's damaging. 

Only damaging if you do it incorrectly. 

Archived