💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish makes GRAMMYs history

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Great then, fans should always defend  their favorite artist legacy when it's belittled. :kiss:

How is this belittling Gaga's legacy? :rip: 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
6 minutes ago, Madling said:

Shes still too young to undertake this scrutiny and pressure

Exactly why I said

1 hour ago, nenhures said:

I'm pretty sure she was home schooled tho. She should of course have a good support system around her being so young and whatnot but I'm sure her parents took care of her education.

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How is this belittling Gaga's legacy? :rip: 

Re-read the post and you might find out!

Morphine Prince
21 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Responses to things  people would take offense to can be jokes. My joke about Billie was just as offensive as the joke about Gaga, (2) yet it didn't sit well with you.

And Billie Eilish posts sounded like a Gen-Z dragging a 2000s pop star to feel superior, (2) yet you didn't felt negative of it.

From (1) and (2) results that yes, you favor Billie.

And notice how when you said it's a joke I left it there. Yet you in this very post CONTINUE to say something about me I have told you is not true. 

You are not interested in listening to what I have to say. You made up your mind and have ignored everything I have said.

Don't waste my time. 

Bizcochito
2 hours ago, Runway said:

As if Gaga isn’t getting SOTY noms 13 years into her career :deadbanana: Billie is barely starting and has a lot to prove

2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Poor others sustaining a career for more than a decade meanwhile others are still clinging to their first hype.

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

SUFFER!  

6 noms at 17 . 

Bizcochito
1 hour ago, BeerFear said:

Omg everyone getting upset about that one comment :saladga:

This is why this site is so unbearable sometimes. Some people take everything so seriously. Atrl has become much more fun in the last 2-3 years cause of this. 

@Billie Eilish making yall pressedt we love to see it 

OT: Congrats queen, the promo, and constant single releases did their job. Some singers should take notes

Instead of dragging Billie, DRAG INTERSCOPE AND GAGA'S OWN TEAM.

Bambino
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Your original point was that it could have been anybody. :huh: 

Now that you knew that he shaded Gaga why didn't you react the same way like when I or Bambino shaded Billie?  

Because we're iconic! :legend: :giggle: 

No but really idk about you but from as far as I'm concerned, my Billie shade was a joke, especially that @Billie Eilish was talking about clowns make up lines when his Billie avi did look like a clown too so I thought it was funny. I think @Morphine Prince got it.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

And notice how when you said it's a joke I left it there. Yet you in this very post CONTINUE to say something about me I have told you is not true. 

You are not interested in listening to what I have to say. You made up your mind and have ignored everything I have said.

Don't waste my time. 

you are always free to stop quoting me, however I have the choice to keep doing it.

I still can't see the logic/ reasoning behind why you think Gaga shade is ok but Billie shade is not, why one sits well with you and the other doesn't. To make it even because Billie get more hate? When I pointed the double standard and negativity in this point of view you said I was malicious.

Morphine Prince
17 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

you are always free to stop quoting me, however I have the choice to keep doing it.

I still can't see the logic/ reasoning behind why you think Gaga shade is ok but Billie shade is not, why one sits well with you and the other doesn't. To make it even because Billie get more hate? When I pointed the double standard and negativity in this point of view you said I was malicious.

"you are always free to stop quoting me, however I have the choice to keep doing it." - you're not gonna say this isn't malicious? Hmm. I have done nothing to you. Don't know why you're acting like this. 

You just told someone to re-read. I suggest you do the same. I never said it was ok. 

Re-read the POSTS and you MIGHT find out what I ACTUALLY said and not what you MADE UP I said.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

"you are always free to stop quoting me, however I have the choice to keep doing it." - you're not gonna say this isn't malicious? Hmm.

Cause Don't waste my time is not.

Morphine Prince
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Cause Don't waste my time is not.

You're wasting my time by having a discussion you don't really want to have.

Notice how you just DELETED the most important part of my response to you. Go back and re-read. I NEVER said Gaga hate was ok. 

The only reason I'm even replying to you right now is because I can't stand when people continue to make up stuff you literally just told them is not true. 

Morphine Prince

Y'all really want me to say: "GAGA HATE IS OK, BILLIE'S IS NOT HEHEHE STAN WARS ARE FUN" 

Lmao please. Read. 

Archived