Billie Eilish makes GRAMMYs history

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Y'all really want me to say: "GAGA HATE IS OK, BILLIE'S IS NOT HEHEHE STAN WARS ARE FUN" 

Lmao please. Read. 

people  in this site always running on billie to throw shade and being rude tho 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Billie Eilish said:

people  in this site always running on billie to throw shade and being rude tho 

Some people here can't stand the success of others, so...

BeerFear
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Omg you’re defending ATRL, toxic central? Ever try defending Gaga for a change?

For a change? You sound obsessed :poot:

Instead of going into useless arguments about a joke on her own fansite, I am going to show my support by streaming her and buying her music related releases, I think that will benefit her way more thank you for your concern  :diane:

Spoiler

And by the way Im not defending it, there are threads there which are worse than the darkest pits of hell I am well aware. But I visit this site and that mainly for good laughs and to be honest ggd has become insanely boring in the past 2 years mostly because everyone gets attacked for the smallest things. 

42 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Instead of dragging Billie, DRAG INTERSCOPE AND GAGA'S OWN TEAM.

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

I see no lies

down with intRATscope 

Bizcochito
3 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

@Billie Eilish :fthis:

you never supported or praised gaga in your posts ...you are just another troll account in GGD 

this LIE. :lmao:

Just because i want Gaga becoming a make up seller doesn't mean  i hate her. Lmaoooo but go off 

Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

For a change? You sound obsessed :poot:

Instead of going into useless arguments about a joke on her own fansite, I am going to show my support by streaming her and buying her music related releases, I think that will benefit her way more thank you for your concern  :diane:

Reveal hidden contents

And by the way Im not defending it, there are threads there which are worse than the darkest pits of hell I am well aware. But I visit this site and that mainly for good laughs and to be honest ggd has become insanely boring in the past 2 years mostly because everyone gets attacked for the smallest things. 

I see no lies

down with intRATscope 

Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Her new song is one of the best songs released this year

excited for her

The fact that she and her brother wrote and produced it in a tiny room at their parent's home is amazing. 

StrawberryBlond

I think she's good, especially given her tender years, but not exactly 6 nominations good. I just feel like the Grammys are in too much of a hurry to overly award very young, new artists now and it can be like the kiss of death for them. Just like with Lorde, I'd like to see Billie's music develop and get better as she gets a bit older, I think she was maybe a bit too young for a debut album. I know that's the unpopular opinion, but yeah.

Adrenaliner
31 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

The fact that she and her brother wrote and produced it in a tiny room at their parent's home is amazing. 

That is one of the biggest reasons why she deserved all of these

Literally a true artist

Madling
2 hours ago, nenhures said:

Exactly why I said

A support system can't protect you from the fallout of superstardom. I'm sure her family love her but she is clearly run ragged and missing normality. 

nenhures
1 minute ago, Madling said:

A support system can't protect you from the fallout of superstardom. I'm sure her family love her but she is clearly run ragged and missing normality. 

I definitely don't disagree with you on that. Fame and exposure can be very harsh and I know that if I were in her place I'd be overwhelmed but unfortunately we can only hope that she finds balance and happiness on her own terms and that the people around her don't use her as a cash cow.

Archived