💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga and Oprah. January 4th, 2020 in Florida!

asana15

Featured Posts

Kimblue
8 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Get ready to hear the same kindness spiel for the 1000th time. :saladga: 

Hopefully, I love her kindness/mental health speeches. They always make me feel good.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
Just now, Kimblue said:

Hopefully, I love her kindness/mental health speeches. They always make me feel good.

I liked it at first, but it's the same thing every time. Don't get me wrong, it's great that she's using her fame for something like this. I will always be proud of her for it. I guess it's just because I listen to every interview of hers so it becomes more noticeable when she repeats herself. But it's better than her doing nothing at all.

HeavyCapiLover

Tf I thought that this thread was new so I started to give a reaction to all post of the first page :flop:

chained ballerina
18 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I wonder what time Gaga's part is

Afternoon. I think she is at the end of the event, as I saw on someone's IG post 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Flopplause said:

ew... can't stand Oprah :awkney:

Same.

"Watch the ones with the biggest smiles and idle jabbers 'cause they're the backstabbers".

Still, I'm excited to hear what Gaga will speak about. I love her mental health speeches :flutter:

🖤

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Same.

"Watch the ones with the biggest smiles and idle jabbers 'cause they're the backstabbers".

Still, I'm excited to hear what Gaga will speak about. I love her mental health speeches :flutter:

Still a terrible residue from her hypocritical attitude to Michael.

Gagaloo911

Oprah is a legend and a QUEEN and yall haters will remain pressed and bothered :ally:

1ooo d0veZ

The fact I can literally already hear this interview in my head word for word.💀And don't get me started on Oprah's two- faced Auntie Tom ass.

bored whitney houston GIF

I miss when Gaga was unpredictable even through her philanthropic ****.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Suspiria
3 minutes ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

The fact I can literally already hear this interview in my head word for word.💀And don't get me started on Oprah's two- faced Auntie Tom ass.

bored whitney houston GIF

I miss when Gaga was unpredictable even through her philanthropic ****.

Just curious, excuse my uneducatedness, but is there a reason people hate Oprah other than the MJ thing?

Archived