🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

HausLabs will SOAR

pachinko
4 hours ago, JR Gg said:

It's doing excellent for a startup but some people would say "Hey! It's Lady Gaga! I expected Fame perfume levels of promotion and more extravagance!"

What people don't realise is, that product was a partnership with Coty, which means it's fully run and produced as well as marketed by Coty, all expenses covered: she only gets at most a 20% cut from the profit.

HL is mostly funded by her (I presume at least 51%) and this is operated from the scratch. It is WAY different. Haus Labs will be a successful independent startup, whether you like it or not, and the backing of Amazon is strengthening, rather than weakening the distribution. Sephora eats way TOO MUCH revenue from brands, a startup like HL isn't fit there. (Don't tell me abt Fenty Beauty, which is backed by LVMH - owner of Sephora, Rihanna at most owns 49% of Fenty lol)

Well Coty might drop her now that they have Kylie?

• LMAO 1

Ziggy
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Wait WHAT

A Pallette?

Omg im shook, i have 2 collections and i actually use her liner on my eyebrows 😂 and the nude gloss is also good for those who dont use make up, the glam attacks i hace are just for collectible purposes but i wore some on halloween and they are so good, i also use the nude lip liner sometimes and it looks amazing.

So a pallette would be iconic to have.

She needs to do skin care and concealers, most of her fans are gay men who only use little to no make up like me 😂.

It's probably because skin stuff is *so* tricky formula-wise and HL seems to really pride itself on having amazing formulas. So I'm sure that stuff is coming, but she wanted to come out with something that would have an easier time getting made (my guess). And then also didn't want HL to be a skincare brand which it would absolutely be considered if she had come out with that first.

Thomas P
4 hours ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

I still won't buy it:enigma:

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: seriously tho I think she needs to do things as she want and not be one of those celebs that are obsessed with money and bling and not music (Rihanna teas:reductive:)

I think she does want to do this though. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
  • Like 2

Serial Chiller
45 minutes ago, ice bear said:

Katy Perry read the title too fast and wanted to sue

One second I’m being sued then suddenly the suer is me. 

Suer- that cant be right.

:koons:

• LMAO 3

JR Gg
34 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Well Coty might drop her now that they have Kylie?

Drop who? Gaga?

Coty was a partner for the Fame perfume, not Haus Labs lol. 

Kylie is smart to sell a sinking ship. :flop:

Chromaticunt
16 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Drop who? Gaga?

Coty was a partner for the Fame perfume, not Haus Labs lol. 

Kylie is smart to sell a sinking ship. :flop:

Is Kylie Cosmetics not doing well then? I thought it was huge. 

I'm excited for Gaga to have a thriving side business to support her financially in future artistic endeavours. I don't wear make-up but the products look really cool. I'm sure it will do well for her in the long-run. I just hope it doesn't distract her from her music...

ThatAsianGuy
5 hours ago, JR Gg said:

It's doing excellent for a startup but some people would say "Hey! It's Lady Gaga! I expected Fame perfume levels of promotion and more extravagance!"

What people don't realise is, that product was a partnership with Coty, which means it's fully run and produced as well as marketed by Coty, all expenses covered: she only gets at most a 20% cut from the profit.

HL is mostly funded by her (I presume at least 51%) and this is operated from the scratch. It is WAY different. Haus Labs will be a successful independent startup, whether you like it or not, and the backing of Amazon is strengthening, rather than weakening the distribution. Sephora eats way TOO MUCH revenue from brands, a startup like HL isn't fit there. (Don't tell me abt Fenty Beauty, which is backed by LVMH - owner of Sephora, Rihanna at most owns 49% of Fenty lol)

Really? Isn't Coty the one that bought Kylie's make up brand?

ThatAsianGuy
3 hours ago, warholastar said:

That's bc the startup has its own Marketing team which has nothing to do with Gaga's

Well that explains it:sharon:

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

It's probably because skin stuff is *so* tricky formula-wise and HL seems to really pride itself on having amazing formulas. So I'm sure that stuff is coming, but she wanted to come out with something that would have an easier time getting made (my guess). And then also didn't want HL to be a skincare brand which it would absolutely be considered if she had come out with that first.

Yeah even jefree took a long time to do concealers and he hasnt done foundations yet, its tricky for a startup to do 91839193 shades or else they'll get cancelled.

I still hope the brand expands and does amazing things, also shw needs to do some youtube cameos or videos like the rihanna one on her own channel or the haus labs one.

Edited by FameHookah
WTF is MDNA
  • Like 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Really? Isn't Coty the one that bought Kylie's make up brand?

Mhmm. Coty is one of the largest beauty brands in the world.

JR Gg
2 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Is Kylie Cosmetics not doing well then? I thought it was huge. 

I'm excited for Gaga to have a thriving side business to support her financially in future artistic endeavours. I don't wear make-up but the products look really cool. I'm sure it will do well for her in the long-run. I just hope it doesn't distract her from her music...

It is huge. But it is slowly but surely sinking. Her brand was huge at first because of her name alone and celebrity makeup was not THAT concentrated yet -- but in this business climate + her terrible formulas and  products, the brand is gonna fall hard.

Dukttape
12 hours ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

that's not what I said tho 

"seriously tho I think she needs to do things as she want and not be one of those celebs that are obsessed with money and bling and not music (Rihanna teas)"