💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes branded ‘coward’ by Taylor's fans

Bambino

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

What has SHE done for him? He's already pretty big though.

giphy.gif

She PUT LIPGLOSS on HIS mug THAT WENT VIRAL.

7gBY9BBWQ8WhAdmgFJiasTdtZrB5EnFsUvkF6KrL

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Katherine said:

GGD doesn't allow reverse racism talk :poot: you might wanna edit your comment :air:

Lol oh well :ohwell:

Anveeroy
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

The racism jumped out. 

Also we have no idea what he may have done in private. Besides, perhaps he has two brain cells and shouldn't be trying to doxx someone using his army of fans during peak stan era. 

Reverse racism doesn't work. I don't agree with the 'typical straight white boy', but don't label that as racism. Thanks!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Reverse racism doesn't work. I don't agree with the 'typical straight white boy', but don't label that as racism. Thanks!

I personally didn't call it reverse racism. 

I called it racism. 

Because that is what it is. Every single person involved in this (orhestrated) Taylor issue is white. There was no reason for that Twitter user to bring up Shawn's ethnicity. Wasn't relevant or necessary. They are basing his lack of public comment as negative and equating that to his race.

That's textbook racism. 

Daylight Jokers

I don't know, I don't think he really should get himself involved in this messy situation. Who knows, maybe he showed his support privately.

Anveeroy
Just now, Doot said:

I called it racism. 

Because that is what it is. Every single person involved in this (orhestrated) Taylor issue is white. There was no reason for that Twitter user to bring up Shawn's ethnicity. Wasn't relevant or necessary. They are basing his lack of public comment as negative and equating that to his race.

That's textbook racism. 

Stereotyping, not racism. 

joanoflark
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I called it racism. 

That's textbook racism. 

read the textbook then 

Anveeroy
Just now, fayecuntaway said:

read the textbook then 

Yes! That was a typical western reply, I'm not even bothered to argue.. The whole history of RACISM is involved with White vs inferior races, and now people are neglecting that. 

1 minute ago, fayecuntaway said:

read the textbook then 

Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity. Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples.

Read it out loud so everyone can hear you. 

Anveeroy
Just now, Doot said:

Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity. Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples.

So, what kind of prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism WHITES are facing? Name a few?

23 minutes ago, Doot said:

The racism jumped out. 

Also we have no idea what he may have done in private. Besides, perhaps he has two brain cells and shouldn't be trying to doxx someone using his army of fans during peak stan era. 

Lmao you believe into white racism poor u

joanoflark
1 minute ago, Doot said:

you're white, you can't tell me, a person of color, what racism is. The racism that a person of color experiences, and whatever you call what you think you experience is not the same thing. And bringing out a sterile definition that you looked up on Google is proof that you know nothing about racism. Racism is lived, not read in a "textbook". 

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

Lmao you believe into white racism poor u

i cant with these :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

imagine pushing for equality in the world and then believing only a white person can be racist.... that's pretty much racism personified :lmao:

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

you're white, you can't tell me, a person of color, what racism is. The racism that a person of color experiences, and whatever you call what you think you experience is not the same thing. And bringing out a sterile definition that you looked up on Google is proof that you know nothing about racism. Racism is lived, not read in a "textbook". 

2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i cant with these :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

imagine pushing for equality in the world and then believing only a white person can be racist.... that's pretty much racism personified :lmao:

READ

Antichrist
Just now, Anveeroy said:

READ

a definition of racism is a definition of racism. everyone will experience it differently. everyone experiences everything differently. if you cant handle that fact, i'd rather not tell the solution.

if you cant get past the fact that you're black and need to constantly remind everyone how racist people are towards you, that's not a way to live your life :) that sucks and constantly victimizing yourself will only make you loose your precious time on this planet.

READ

Archived