Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Guys idk how legit this is, but it worked for me!:firega:

There’s a reddit post that says to use the link code:4448 and they provide foreign dittos!:firega:

It worked for me they traded me a Chinese ditto and I hatched a shiny sobble after 22 eggs and a shiny Toxel after 23 eggs:giveup: All that’s left for me is to hatch Applin and Impidimp and I’ll have a full shiny team with only 1 gym badge:giveup: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

9 hours ago, Talenti said:

Guys idk how legit this is, but it worked for me!:firega:

There’s a reddit post that says to use the link code:4448 and they provide foreign dittos!:firega:

It worked for me they traded me a Chinese ditto and I hatched a shiny sobble after 22 eggs and a shiny Toxel after 23 eggs:giveup: All that’s left for me is to hatch Applin and Impidimp and I’ll have a full shiny team with only 1 gym badge:giveup: 

Gonna try that

mesuda method never worked for me though lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HoneyB
13 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Is my chain broken if I go to a pokemon center to heal my team?

No, the official Pokemon site have stated that there is no actual "chain" so it can't be broken :) once you have knocked out 500 of a species your odds are maxed. it doesn't matter if you encounter or kill another species it doesn't break it :) 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB
3 minutes ago, River said:

Gonna try that

mesuda method never worked for me though lol

SAME:messga:

In previous games it would take me at least 2000 eggs before I could get a shiny but literally in these games I got 2 back to back shinies:messga: good luck! :) 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

SAME:messga:

In previous games it would take me at least 2000 eggs before I could get a shiny but literally in these games I got 2 back to back shinies:messga: good luck! :) 

THEY CANCELED ON ME

WHAT DID YOU GIVE THEM??

omg this is so awesome! gonna try that once they accept a pokemon lol

I think someone tricked me because it's an english ditto, how to tell the foreign one?

calmar
10 hours ago, WhiteHotForever said:

I bumbed into an Espeon and couldn‘t catch it :bradley:

I want Scorbunny and Sobble so badly btw:enigma: 

Don't worry, once your level is high enough (if that's what the issue was) you can. Otherwise, Espeon spawns in the overworld in the same place at the Lake of Outrage during the same weather conditions. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

HoneyB
11 minutes ago, River said:

THEY CANCELED ON ME

WHAT DID YOU GIVE THEM??

omg this is so awesome! gonna try that once they accept a pokemon lol

I think someone tricked me because it's an english ditto, how to tell the foreign one?

Well, the post said to trade them a ditto in return, but they also said they can accept other pokemon...:oprah:

I gave them a Japanese level 60 Flareon and they accepted it:poot: I'm not really sure how to check, other than checking your pokedex to see if it has a foreign entry:oprah:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Well, the post said to trade them a ditto in return, but they also said they can accept other pokemon...:oprah:

I gave them a Japanese level 60 Flareon and they accepted it:poot: I'm not really sure how to check, other than checking your pokedex to see if it has a foreign entry:oprah:

It's a mess I miss GTS

Anyway, was not a fan of my Obstacoon :spin:

I'll evolve a new one lol

I'm now trading only dittos

Btw anyone needs a scorbunny?? I'm gonna start prostituting the Ditto with my Raboot today:emma:

HoneyB
Just now, River said:

@Talenti I got a gernman one, is it working too?

You got a German one? Then yeah that will work as long as your game isn't German:poot:

Check Ditto's pokedex to see if it says GERM up on the left hand corner and see if you have a german pokedex entry! If you do, then congrats, you can basically pimp ditto out with any Pokemon from your game to be shiny! :vegas:

The odds for finding a shiny using the masuda method in these games are 1/682 so hopefully you get lucky! Good luck! 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

You got a German one? Then yeah that will work as long as your game isn't German:poot:

Check Ditto's pokedex to see if it says GERM up on the left hand corner and see if you have a german pokedex entry! If you do, then congrats, you can basically pimp ditto out with any Pokemon from your game to be shiny! :vegas:

The odds for finding a shiny using the masuda method in these games are 1/682 so hopefully you get lucky! Good luck! 

Yesss I have a German entry!! :D

Poor Ditto :spin:

Guest WhiteHotForever
15 minutes ago, River said:

Btw anyone needs a scorbunny?? I'm gonna start prostituting the Ditto with my Raboot today:emma:

Yeeessss :enigma:

Archived