Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Zander

Entering online competitions makes me realise that I actually just only enjoy playing in the Battle Tower after all :selena:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

First Day results: 10 Wins / 5 Loses:

I am definitely much better this time around than last time. But ONCE AGAIN I screwed myself over by putting up a team at the last minute. Like I literally trained 10-12 Pokemon, used Bottle Caps to max out their stats, bred some, and tried them out over the past few weeks in online battles, and in the end I switched 4 Pokemon because I panicked. 

My team is: Dragapult (F. Sash), G-Max Coalossal (Weakness Policy), Grimsnarl (Leftovers), Arctovish (Assault Vest), Dracovish (Choice Scarf), and Corviknight (Electric berry). 

Dragapult and Coalossal are my main two and I need Weakness Policy to kick in in order to sweep. This is rather tricky to pull off since almost every other team has a Dracovish or fast Water type Pokemon that can really screw me over. One guy had a Grimsnarl trick me an Eject Button, so my plan went up in flames. But for 10 of those battles, it worked. Arctovish has Water Absorb so I switch out if I see a Water type Pokemon. It's also surprisingly tanky, but I have no way to recover. I have him to wall out Dracovish that spam Fisheous Rend and KO them with Freeze Dry. (I froze two Pokemon in one battle- the girl was FURIOUS :toofunny: ). My Corviknight is there to stop Belly Drumming Greedents and Snorlaxes: with Unnerve, the Pokemon cannot heal themselves with their Berries. So I put an end to that. Dracovish is there because of course, but I feel like he's the weak link to my team: Dragapults are faster and easily KO me. 

The main Pokemon that give me a hard time are Darmanitan, Dracozolt, and Duraladon. Most Dracozolt's are paired with an Indeedee that does Follow Me, and it can take a few hits. Since there are no special Ground type attackers, it's really hard to knock out Duraladon- and they usually carry Weakness Policy so I try not to hit it with super effective moves. It's frustrating and exciting, but at the end of the day, I like my team. I just think I gave some of my Pokemon the wrong moves and items, otherwise I think I could do better.

Did anyone else participate? How did it go?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

EKmF_yNXsAEsywk.jpg

Lion Heart

Day 2: 12 Wins / 3 Loses :party: 

I definitely fared better today! I think I'm becoming more confident in my team and in being able to predict opponents moves. Arctovish is a massive tank. This guy literally keeps tanking hits from other Pokemon and they don't know what to do. It's such a shame that I didn't think of running a Rest/ Sleep Talk set on him because otherwise I think a lot of people would just rage quit. I got really unlucky in two battles, but got completely swept by a G-Max Hatterene that I never saw coming. 

CyanLights

Does anyone have a foreign non English ditto they’d like to trade? I have everything so I can breed anything you might need! 

Lion Heart
39 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Does anyone have a foreign non English ditto they’d like to trade? I have everything so I can breed anything you might need! 

I think I might have one. Let me check.

Edit: I do. 

Lion Heart

Day 3: I lost more battles than I won. :( 

Honestly, I just had atrocious luck today: for some reason I missed so many attacks today and lost as a result. In addition, it felt like some of the trainers fighting against me already knew what four Pokemon I was going to send out before even I did, which was pretty annoying. I can't believe I was No. 268 at one point- and I just fell off completely. I guess we'll see where I'll end up in when it's all over, but today really blew. 

Lion Heart

Caught a shiny Eiscue :heart::tony:

Lion Heart

If anyone has a Duraludon with the Stalwart ability please let me know. Stats don't matter. :saira: 

ChavaWM

I've been on my female Ice Scale shiny snom journey for 2 weeks now. I did take a good 5 day break tho.

I have 3 shiny snoms, 2 males and 1 female, all with Shield Dust. I think I'm gonna give up and move on to eiscue 

Lion Heart

I caught a shiny Milcery :messga:

Make sure to do the Milcery raids: they have the GMAX factor and drop several sweets including Star and Ribbon Sweets.

bionic

Can someone help me with a few Pokemon including Zamazenta to complete my dex?? Think I need 4 Pokemon 

buy bionic

Zander
9 minutes ago, bionic said:

Can someone help me with a few Pokemon including Zamazenta to complete my dex?? Think I need 4 Pokemon 

What other ones do you need?

Archived